Native OSP 2D Art Textures Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Winter said:
dablade said:
To my knowlege there's no way to make transparency in this game, but i could be wrong...
Don't know if it helps at all, but this is what happened when I used the shader tex_mul_color_mul_factor_alpha on ThePope's morion model.

Subglacially,
Winter
Yep, that's transparency achieved. :smile:

That's what I'm looking for... Was that base off grey scaling? Thing is I want to make a visor (tinted glass) for a helm I'm making. Just want to no I can have both solid and translucent (as your pic shows) in the same material.

Honestly I don't do textures much, so I'm learning as I'm going....

LCJr said:
No problems with vanilla. Haven't tried the latest version of Last Days yet.
This is very annoying, i'm clueless at this time about what the problem could be.
I'll try to find what's going wrong, sorry for not being able to help you for now.

jik said:
That's what I'm looking for... Was that base off grey scaling? Thing is I want to make a visor (tinted glass) for a helm I'm making. Just want to no I can have both solid and translucent (as your pic shows) in the same material.

Honestly I don't do textures much, so I'm learning as I'm going....
I literally have no idea what happened with that morion -- it was an error. I have had other items (such as the relic box) show up as solid with the same shader, though, so what you want should be possible. I seem to remember Thorgrim said something about there being no alpha information on the morion and that's what made it transparent. I don't remember, it was all way over my head, so you'd have to ask him. :razz:

Manifoldly,
Winter

No biggie so far it's only those two items and the transparency on the hauberk is tiny. Finally had the shield show at the merchants and it's the Kite Shield as you probably already knew.

dablade said:
The Hunter horse got updated with new "hair".
English is tot my mother language and i don't know if there's a specific word for horse’s hair, lol.
quote]

It's a mane.

Now I know why some people (with older graphics cards) had rendering problems with some of my textures.
This will be corrected soon with an updated version of this textures pack.
Please forgive me for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom