Textures not rendering in properly (1.8)

Users who are viewing this thread

The Great Grub

Sergeant
i redownloaded bannerlord and noticed that some of the textures are not loading in properly my gpu is a 2070 super, i have downloaded the latest drivers and its still doing it i first noticed in when i was on a field battle and the enemies armour was all like that blurry horrible render
unknown.png

uhhh i tried lowering the graphics quality and it has done this i am going to reload the game and see if it does anything hahahah all the textures are all like this apart from the trees apparently
unknown.png

Well, nice work on that nighttime screenshot. Can't see **** on it.
What do you mean "redownloaded"? Did you change your PC? Was everything OK on the old rig? Do you have mods installed?
And post your full specs, please.

What do you mean "redownloaded"? Did you change your PC? Was everything OK on the old rig? Do you have mods installed?
i restarted the game and it fixed it so i guess it was a bug

It's a rare bug but i had this same issue pretty oftenly at 1.5.8.

Undercover community manager... **** talks and copy pastes irrevelant questions.

Undercover community manager...
Well thank you, I am flattered.
I've never seen such bug.
And when someone wants technical assistance, they usually post full system specs and other relevant info. Not pitch black screenshots.
And all he had to do was restarting a game...

Well thank you, I am flattered.
I've never seen such bug.
And when someone wants technical assistance, they usually post full system specs and other relevant info. Not pitch black screenshots.
And all he had to do was restarting a game...
"Hmmm... this is a texture streaming issue... probably this guy has really cheap PSU, ask his power supply's serial number and close his thread"

If you're not an undercover, send your cv to TW. They're eager to hire 5head's like you.

"Hmmm... this is a texture streaming issue... probably this guy has really cheap PSU, ask his power supply's serial number and close his thread"

If you're not an undercover, send your cv to TW. They're eager to hire 5head's like you.
Are you always like that?

Back
Top Bottom