Textures messed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been playing PoP for a long time but today when I launch the game it all looks blurry. Its like the sharpness of textures have gone away. Its not only of the units and the map but also in the menus. No update was done to my ATI drivers or the game while the change occured. I've read the faq on the techniqal support page (but im not sure its for warband as well) but to no avail.

I've restarted the computer and checked the settings but Im really clueless to whats causing this. Any ideas?

shaelor said:
Ive been playing PoP for a long time but today when I launch the game it all looks blurry. Its like the sharpness of textures have gone away. Its not only of the units and the map but also in the menus. No update was done to my ATI drivers or the game while the change occured. I've read the faq on the techniqal support page (but im not sure its for warband as well) but to no avail.

I've restarted the computer and checked the settings but Im really clueless to whats causing this. Any ideas?

Errrr, PoP? And do the textures always look like this? Is it the edges of the objects? Or the textures? Re-check your settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom