Resolved (((((Textures flickering issue)))))

Users who are viewing this thread

IV3RSMEN

Recruit
Hello Talesworlds community,

my name is Ludovic and I experience textures flickering when I move in combat

my PC specs are:

GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V OC

RAM: 32 GB

CPU: Intel 4 Core i7-6700K 4.00GHz

MOBO: MSI Z170A GAMING M7

/////Recently I play PC Games from my couch, maybe it's my LCD TV/////

Display: Toshiba TSB-TV 1080p 1920X1080

Connector: HDMI - HDTV

Thank you very much

Best regards,

Ludovic

Solution
I have the same problem, I have top notch Computer and a Samsung TV. The effect is more visible at night or low light environmets, all the foliage, trees and grass look as it had very thin glow around when i am stopped. When I move the camera all this textures darken so when you are fighting you see flickering all the time. Incredibly annoying sometimes.

I tried other TV and the effect disappeared. It seems it's time to change the living room TV.

Hope this helps.
I have the same problem, I have top notch Computer and a Samsung TV. The effect is more visible at night or low light environmets, all the foliage, trees and grass look as it had very thin glow around when i am stopped. When I move the camera all this textures darken so when you are fighting you see flickering all the time. Incredibly annoying sometimes.

I tried other TV and the effect disappeared. It seems it's time to change the living room TV.

Hope this helps.

Solution

Hope this helps.

Thank you Brodie, your description of the issue match what I was experiencing. I think I will shop for a better TV soon :smile:

Back
Top Bottom