LSP Other 2D Art Texture Resources For Modders

Users who are viewing this thread

cartonofjuice

Sergeant at Arms
These are all OSP textures that can be used for free (with credit depending on the creator).
Credits for the textures are always in the spoiler name. Feel free to post your own if you'd like to contribute!

ScaleLamellarMail
scale_2.png
(From Sonyer OSP pack)
Scales.png
(from his OSP pack)
BBTdpHZ.png
scale_1.png
Lamellar_Metal_Mk_04_WiP_03.jpg
ex_scale_1.png
Lamellar_2.png
new_scales_2.png
Lamellar_3.png
new_scales_1.png
cwe_lamellar_1.png
Scale_Armor_2.png
cwe_lamellar_2.png
From his armor OSP
fredelios_scale_iron.png
u4RzGan.png
or from devianart? Needs clarification
Scale_Armor_1.png
lamellar_1.png
Scale_Armor_3.png
(from his OSP pack)
FUX55p2.png
unknown.png
(from his OSP pack)
oSaBVEm.png
(from his OSP pack)
0J7KrQl.png

Note: CWE team's lamellars include a normal map

Padded/GambesonLeatherMetal
(from his OSP pack)
padding.png
Based off of Native's Sarranid Leather Armor (includes normal and specular)
lcKJUUw.png
Narf's base metal texture, get the original psd file at the M&B Repository
narfs_metal_base.png
(from his OSP pack)
padding_3.png
le1.png
(from his OSP pack)
padding_2.png
le3.png
Based off of Native's Sarranid Archer's Vest (includes normal)
native_archers_vest_padded.png
le2.png
le4.png

Without credits yet
le5.png

Leather_1.jpg

le7.png

le6.png

le9.png

leather2.jpg

Leather.png

tuckroleather1.png

TexturesCom_Leather0003_1_seamless_S.jpg

Smooth_Leather.jpg
Jaguar_Fur.jpg

Download packages per category

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice collection you gathered here, it will be for sure useful for some of us here!

I took some freedom to format your post a bit more and put in a table structure. I left out some of the textures since they have been without credits. Not sure if you forgot them or if the source is unknown for them.

Last edited:
Pretty nice collection, indeed! Just for clarification regarding credits, all my textures are either from OSP or from Deviantart, from authors that make specifically open source textures. I can search for specific names if needed.

Well, it was more of a politely rhetorical thing on my part, really. You know that you make me search for a ****load of things, right? :razz:

EDIT: Right, okay, here we are. Most of the scale and lamellar textures, the leather textures, paper textures and mail are from this guys: https://www.deviantart.com/jojo-ojoj/gallery
The leopard fur is from this pack, which I tiled: https://www.sharecg.com/images/original/30107.jpg

The lamellar stuff from Warband are just tiled versions of textures by Sonyer, both of those.

Last edited:
Well, it was more of a politely rhetorical thing on my part, really. You know that you make me search for a ****load of things, right? :razz:

EDIT: Right, okay, here we are. Most of the scale and lamellar textures, the leather textures, paper textures and mail are from this guys: https://www.deviantart.com/jojo-ojoj/gallery
The leopard fur is from this pack, which I tiled: https://www.sharecg.com/images/original/30107.jpg

The lamellar stuff from Warband are just tiled versions of textures by Sonyer, both of those.
I'll add those to the credits when I update it in just a little bit

I have added a new metal texture to the collection, Narf's base metal texture, which I found on the Mount&Blade Repository. You can find the original psd file here (I only uploaded a png file):

Quoting @Narf of Picklestink:
This is a layered photoshop file of a metal base I've painted 100%from scratch. You can easily take out layers, and mess with the blends and such, to get the results you want. It is a 1024x1024 size, though you'll probably want to re-size it to better match the texture you've working on (this is sized to look about right if you did a helmet texture at 1024x1024, for example).

My aim here was to make something similar to the textures used in a lot of the Native stuff (ex. helmets) for people to use on their own stuff, to help them blend in easier.This is mostly intended for people who don't know where to start with creating their own textures.

I haven't actually tried using this on anything yet, so feedback is welcome.

Back
Top Bottom