Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Tashonla

Recruit
Just a small thing I noticed, I'll try elaborate as best as I can.
Summary: Companion "Col the Red" has a pink shield in the party screen after winning a battle and taking prisoners. The shield use my house banner, which is a bear standing that is light green and a dark green background.
How to Reproduce: This seems to happen every time you win a fight or just looking in the party screen, the shield in question is a "Cavalry Kite Shield"
Scene Name (if related): Prisoner (party) Screen
Media (Screenshots & Video):
J4iSIXe.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd. Z170XP-SLI-CF
Storage Device (SSD): Samsung SSD 830 series

I get this problem as well, I'll upload some images next time I see it happen but lots of textures on different NPCs fail to load specifically on their icons in the party list. This can happen if I've been playing for a while. I'll update with more info once I find a good image of it.

Here we go, I just started playing and then I saw that the texture for Lulya the Wanderer's face didn't load after defeating poachers. Here are my PC specs below.
Computer Specs:

GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series

GPU Driver Version: 27.20.1034.6

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor

RAM: 16 GB

Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd B450-A PRO MAX (MS-7B86)

Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB

After more playing, I noticed that this issue becomes progressively worse the longer I play.

Computer Specs:

GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series

GPU Driver Version: 27.20.1034.6

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor

RAM: 16 GB

Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd B450-A PRO MAX (MS-7B86)

Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB

You can try this workaround.
If the game has texture and UI related problems, the player can try this method:

Delete the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder, and then verify the game files through Steam.

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the game with one of the latest patches. Can you check if you still experience this issue? I've gone forwarded and marked the topic as resolved unless you state otherwise.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the game with one of the latest patches. Can you check if you still experience this issue? I've gone forwarded and marked the topic as resolved unless you state otherwise.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Hi, I can confirm this bug sticks around in 1.5.10, I've just started a new campaign and have been into the game for like 2 hours.

Back
Top Bottom