Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Tashonla

Recruit
Just a small thing I noticed, I'll try elaborate as best as I can.
Summary: Companion "Col the Red" has a pink shield in the party screen after winning a battle and taking prisoners. The shield use my house banner, which is a bear standing that is light green and a dark green background.
How to Reproduce: This seems to happen every time you win a fight or just looking in the party screen, the shield in question is a "Cavalry Kite Shield"
Scene Name (if related): Prisoner (party) Screen
Media (Screenshots & Video):
J4iSIXe.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd. Z170XP-SLI-CF
Storage Device (SSD): Samsung SSD 830 series

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I get this problem as well, I'll upload some images next time I see it happen but lots of textures on different NPCs fail to load specifically on their icons in the party list. This can happen if I've been playing for a while. I'll update with more info once I find a good image of it.

Here we go, I just started playing and then I saw that the texture for Lulya the Wanderer's face didn't load after defeating poachers. Here are my PC specs below. https://flic.kr/p/2kPowLK Computer Specs:

GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series

GPU Driver Version: 27.20.1034.6

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor

RAM: 16 GB

Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd B450-A PRO MAX (MS-7B86)

Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB

After more playing, I noticed that this issue becomes progressively worse the longer I play.

Computer Specs:

GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series

GPU Driver Version: 27.20.1034.6

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor

RAM: 16 GB

Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd B450-A PRO MAX (MS-7B86)

Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB

momo1

Regular
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
You can try this workaround.
If the game has texture and UI related problems, the player can try this method:

Delete the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder, and then verify the game files through Steam.

Top Bottom