Need More Info [Texture/Mesh Error] Battanian Ruler is a giant ball of visual artifact

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: This Battanian ruler is a ball of what I assume is a glitched mesh for an armor. I saw it once before this lord on either another Battanian or on a Sturgian.
This ruler fought on foot and looked like this during battle.

EDIT: This glitch is present on what seems to be ALL lords with Battanian culture.

How to Reproduce: Try different armors on a ruler until one glitches out I suppose

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.0.5
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia 1060 6GB max-q
CPU: i7-8750h 2.2Ghz
RAM: 16GB corsair DDR4
Motherboard: Dell g7 7588 base board
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 256GB SSD

Last edited:
Just to piggy back off of this, I began experiencing this error on my character soon after loading in, and it appears to be tied to the hands equipment slot on my character. Even tried equipping different gauntlets than what I previously had equipped, thinking that it may be just a texture issue on those particular ones, but freshly purchased ones also have the same issue.

Just to piggy back off of this, I began experiencing this error on my character soon after loading in, and it appears to be tied to the hands equipment slot on my character. Even tried equipping different gauntlets than what I previously had equipped, thinking that it may be just a texture issue on those particular ones, but freshly purchased ones also have the same issue.
Male Highland Noble Bracers caused the issue for me. I isolated them by trading out gauntlets in the inventory menu. Doesn't work on a female companion, only the male mesh is bugged.

Male Highland Noble Bracers caused the issue for me. I isolated them by trading out gauntlets in the inventory menu. Doesn't work on a female companion, only the male mesh is bugged.

Seconding this. I took some screenshots to corroborate

What is the preferred method to upload dxdiag on this forum?

I know i've been very cruel with nobles killing their sons and cutting their heads but the gods punishment was terrible. I first saw it with some darkhan on 1.1 they were already pretty scary without looking like huge metal scrap black holes from Control. Unfortunately on 1.3.1 more nobles seem to enjoy the cursed gloves
KNyi7Jp.gif

4hm8prp.jpg

Hello, this issue should be fixed. Are you experiencing this issue on a new campaign that is created in e.1.5.5? If so please verify the integrity of the game files and send us a save file if the problem persists. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Back
Top Bottom