Dedmond

Grandmaster Knight
GPU: RX 5700XT Rog Strix(GDDR6 8gb)
GPU Driver Version:20.8.1
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz
Motherboard: B450 Tomahawk Max
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Force SSD 464GB m.2/WD 2TB 5200rpm

So my current problem is that my stone texture layer(even if i change the layers texture) is not displayed properly in mission
And the second issue is that whenever you go above 15 Layers of textures the 16th will paint the edges of the nodes all round the map creating stripes of painted textures and moving them around causes the tools to crash

Last edited:
Sadly my map crashes when i try to launch the mission from the Editor so i cannot check if the issue is fixed. I will try on the next update and i will keep you guys informed.

Last edited:
We would like to know about that crash so that we can check whether we can make the editor give a warning instead of that crash. Will it be possible for you to send us the scene files? Thanks for the report.

Yes of course, its kinda an old scene so there are a few errors around(Tried removing the meshes and particles that caused the errors but it crashed). But even before the errors i was getting the crashes in the editor when i was launching mission. I will upload the files shortly.

-Map https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JI_A-MeXOuFat4Lh7O5jS9oYX0C7ky4F?usp=sharing If there is anything wrong with the files let me know.

Edit: The map plays fine when launched in custom battle last time i tried. (Some months ago)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom