Version number
e1.5.8.261156
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

hahadead7777

Recruit
Upon launching the game with my new system setting I get this. For reference when I launch the game with stock computer settings the game runs physically fine. about 60fps maybe and the usual texture issues. I did just start messing with MSI afterburner and did a very slight tweak and ran into this error. Stock runs fine, (GPU) 200mhz core clock boost and 175 Memory clock boost works just fine and slight performance improvement. I bump up the clock slightly more and suddenly ran into that at launch and when I upload/ignore I get a warning of should I ignore the warning or exit the game and I simply exit. I do not alter my clocks on any other game as they run just fine and this is my first time altering it so I'm not certain of who's side is the problem
155064757_4128716460485929_4973249138576438443_n.jpg

Hardware
Windows 10
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB STRIX GAMING OC Video Card
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL15 Memory
Drive: Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Found on the Below Thread:

Set Power option to "High Performance"
Via Nvidia Control Panel, select to only use NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 for the game

Disable Sharpening in Nvidia Control Panel.

EDIT: I did some research and while it seems Bannerlord might be the only game with this problem, almost everyone agrees that it is caused by overclocking your GPU.

Last edited:
Which resolution and graphics setting are you normally playing? What was the average FPS? Which maps were you playing while experiencing this issue?
1080p with max all visual settings, I never run an fps counter so I guessed my fps, and as stated this was the moment I finished launching the game and never tried ignoring the popup and instead closed the game.
Found on the Below Thread:

Set Power option to "High Performance"
Via Nvidia Control Panel, select to only use NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 for the game

Disable Sharpening in Nvidia Control Panel.

EDIT: I did some research and while it seems Bannerlord might be the only game with this problem, almost everyone agrees that it is caused by overclocking your GPU.
Alright I'll look into that. I only loaded the control panel once just to make sure I was in a higher refresh rate once

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom