Version number
e1.7.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

bbnos

Recruit
Summary: My system isn't enough for the game, but I played 122 hours in previous versions without any problems. I wanted to start again but I couldn't solve the graphics problem. The whole game is like this now. I searched a bit but couldn't find any solution.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Main menu and all game
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GT545
GPU Driver Version: 391.35 (lastest for my card)
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 3.4GHz
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz (2x4gb)
Motherboard: ASUS H61
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Hey, can you please try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Hey, can you please try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
I updated the game to version 1.7.1 and deleted the shaders folder and verified the file integrity. The problem still exists.

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the devs, after the discuss we decided that it could be something specific for "feature_level_11.1" in the last update and your specs got outdated since your GPU supports "feature_level_11". Unfortunately, it is not possible to say if the level_11 will be supported again untill the final release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom