Need More Info Texture bug, stretched texture, color in the pink menu ect...

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

[FR] PARA

Recruit
Summary:
How to reproduce: No idea I have this since I replayed bannerlord, after a battle or two for example the textures bugs, disappear or even become horrible for the eyes (epileptic) it totally ruins the game, both in battle and on the campaign map, I also have problems in the game inventory of parasitic texture bugs.

Did you use any cheats and if so which ones: No

Scene name (if applicable): battle, campain map, main menu, inventory menu.

Media (screenshots and video): I can do some but I'll have to go back to the game

Computer Specifications:

BONE:

GPU: 3060 Ti

GPU driver version: 526.86

CPU: i9-11900

RAM: 32gb

Motherboard: H510M a Pro

Storage Device (HDD/SSD): The game is on HDD

ps: I specify that I have checked the files 3 times, uninstalled the game, etc....nothing works, I despair, however, nothing has been reported in multiplayer

Hey, try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. Please let me know if the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign.

Hey, try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. Please let me know if the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign.
Hey ! thanks you for the response. I tested the game in vanilla once in battle I had a bug in a wheat field I saw the wheat in a strange way a screen below I found that by changing the graphic quality it was changing many properties to graphics to enable or select and so I think one of those graphics quality that I selected or checked is not going to be good for the 3060 TI, i dont know more.

Back
Top Bottom