Need More Info Texture bug Battle map

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Snow is black, some other maps the texture on the ground seem to be the same all over, as in riverbed were painted in grass.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): and
Computer Specs:
GPU: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.1659
CPU: Intel Core i5 8600K @ 3.60GHz
RAM: 16,0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1332MHz (16-18-18-35)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z370-P (LGA1151)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I had the same happen at some of the new castle models during sieges. But not just blue color, but purple as well.

Have you tried verifying the game files?
Yes.
i updated graphics driver seems to have fixed the black snow somehow.
sometimes when i exit the game i get an error message (nav mesh:clear all) or something like that will try to screenshot asap.

(clearer image of what the texture bug/glitch is)

EDIT:
this is the error message i got after manually exiting the game

Last edited:
Had similar issues today during map making. Thought something with my map was bugged so i spent several hours trying to pintpoint the issue, only to find that this problem now occurs everytime i make a new map and just put basic layers on the ground. Just finished re-installing the modding kit, and the base game and the problem remains.

20221102092713_1.jpg

20221102020229_1.jpg

20221102020706_1.jpg

Had similar issues today during map making. Thought something with my map was bugged so i spent several hours trying to pintpoint the issue, only to find that this problem now occurs everytime i make a new map and just put basic layers on the ground. Just finished re-installing the modding kit, and the base game and the problem remains.
Try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder for that scene

Back
Top Bottom