Teutonic Vassals Outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello.
I have registered to praise this amazing mod. I'm really enjoying the game however I'm facing a little annoying issue and it's related to noble's outfit. Well, i recently created the teutonic order however, I have overlooked the issue of  my vassals, one of my german vassals used to have a teutonic armor when he was under my commad, but now, that I assigned one castle, he is using an arabic armor from his loot and now, I don't know how to remove it, I really like to face the enemy with my vassals with the same war outfit. So, How can I solve it? there is anyway to fix it? Thanks for your help. :oops: :???:

The instructions for what you should have done are in description and even in the game, there is a reason you get a popup at start of a new game to take a look at game concepts and you have there everything you need to know about creating the Teutonic Order.  But anyway you should have removed everything both for their inventory and what they have equipped before turn them into a vassal. When you make them vassals they get a full Teutonic set and will equip it however they not get it if the inventory is full and anyway even if it isn't, it's not guaranteed they'll equip it, so you need to remove EVERYTHING both from inventory AND from what they have equipped. These are 2 different dialog options, most seem to forget this. There is 1 dialog option for inventory AND 1 dialog option for what they have equipped. The thing is that the Teutonic set is added to the inventory, not to the character directly.

Back
Top Bottom