e1.6.3.287068
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-10-18_20.06.26_f9305298830d7ccf4232e863e1a1dc76
Summary: Hello,
I'm having an issue trying to launch a custom map from custom battle to test it, but it cash when loading (the map has no errors in the modding tools). The map is quite old but i reopened, and saved it in 1.6.3 in modding tools with no problems. I wonder what is wrong with it since nothing seem odd. Sorry for my english, i'm open to any questions, i hope to resolve this !
How to Reproduce: I don't relly know.
Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia 1050
GPU Driver Version: 496.13
CPU: Intel 7300HQ
RAM: 12Go
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 1To

Can you send us the scene data?
There are 2 folders located under the below paths with your scene name:
  • WOTS\Modules\SandBox\SceneObj
  • WOTS\Modules\SandBox\SceneEditData
Please RAR/ZIP the scene files and upload the RAR/ZIP file via the ticketing system. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here.

Can you send us the scene data?
There are 2 folders located under the below paths with your scene name:
  • WOTS\Modules\SandBox\SceneObj
  • WOTS\Modules\SandBox\SceneEditData
Please RAR/ZIP the scene files and upload the RAR/ZIP file via the ticketing system. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here.
Done I made a ticket.

Ok i've some news i got this error (only non fatal in sandox), and after i was able to load my scene. i crash on loading because i spawned out of bounds for some reasons, even if i put spawn points. It is also weird to crash for that in editor or custom battle and not in sandbox (campaign).
Capture.png

I will try to fix this and update this post.​

We checked the map on the most recent internal version of the game. The problem is related with the map, not with the game. First, you need to apply a navmesh to the map. After that, you need to adjust the agent spawn locations in terms of how this map is going to be played.
If it is a Field Battle, there should be at least 1 spawn patch. The game will calculate the spawn positions in relation to this spawn path. Please note that the spawn path needs to be on the navmesh.
If it is a Village Battle, add sp_battle_set prefab and adjust where default formations and formation reinforcements will be. You can add child to this prefab to adjust spawn positions as well.
We were able to spawn soldiers for village battle. But you still need to add navmesh to the scene.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom