LSP Fantasy 3D Art TES4-OSP-Weapons - 28.June:Nexxon Updated

Users who are viewing this thread

well it really looks great but  have 2 questions
- how (where) do you install it (i mean in what folder)
- can you use them all at the same time actif?

EDIT: are they for the normal Mount and blade too?

srry for bad english  :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

tnx
Foesto

The install-instructions are in the ReadMe of every package.
And you can use all packages at once.
There is no compatiblity-problem with any package, or any other mod.

But they're all made for Warband.

I think, for Mount&Blade only, you have to change the txt-lines of the items.

When you download a package, you get it's RAR-file (blablabla.rar).
You have to open it with 7zip, WinRar, or any similar programm else.
In the file should be 3 folders (pictures, resource, textures) and 1 ReadMe.txt.
Open the ReadMe.txt and read the install-instructions.

very cool weapons indeed would be very helpfull if someone can make a tutorial to get this work in normal mount & blade^^
ps:sorry for my bad english

ARIGATOU GOZIAMASU (Thank you very much)  :grin:

Awesome...I really do hope you make more?
Wow...even Soul Edge from Soul Calibur.

Just one problem, I always get this:  ERROR: Unexpected End of File while reading file: Modules\Native\item_kinds1.txt
And I cannot play.

Wow I remember downloading some of these mods when I played oblivion (: There are some amazing quality armour mods for oblivion out there, could we possible see a couple of those as well? These are great :smile:

unknown3056 said:
Just one problem, I always get this:  ERROR: Unexpected End of File while reading file: Modules\Native\item_kinds1.txt
And I cannot play.

In one of the item_kinds1.txt's first lines is a highter number. If this number is not exactly the amount of items in the txt-file, then the game may crash.
Or you deleted the very last "item" which the file needs to "see" the end. I think it's called END_item, or something similliar... (I'm at work, so I can't look for myself^^).

To test if the number is wrong, you could load the items_kind1.txt with Morgh's M&B-Tools, which will automatically correct it.
If you deleted the last item, then you could copy it from a working items_kind1.txt (native one for example).

@Ruarz
Sorry, but I won't do armors!
The armors of TES4 are splitted in several parts and the armors in M&B are legs and upper body together.
So you have to join the mesh (which is easy), but you also have to rigg it.
And I don't have much time any more. So I won't do them.
But maybe somebody else could do.
It is possible.

BrustwarzenLenny said:
It is possible.
Lord Daedra from Oblivion mod conwerted for M&B
61775417.jpg

BrustwarzenLenny said:
unknown3056 said:
And I cannot play.

In one of the item_kinds1.txt's first lines is a highter number. If this number is not exactly the amount of items in the txt-file, then the game may crash.
Or you deleted the very last "item" which the file needs to "see" the end. I think it's called END_item, or something similliar... (I'm at work, so I can't look for myself^^).

To test if the number is wrong, you could load the items_kind1.txt with Morgh's M&B-Tools, which will automatically correct it.
If you deleted the last item, then you could copy it from a working items_kind1.txt (native one for example).

Thank you...you save my life...I was off by 2 numbers, which brings it up to 666 -__-
Anyway, what else are you going to be working on?

Actually I'm working on a big OSP-armor-pack (retextured native- and modder-armors - armors like in M2TW: one specific armor per troop, but in many different versions)
and on an overhaul vor Warband, with more unique native-factions, more unique bandits and a better balance and so on.
Recently I don't have a lot of spare time, so I don't make that much progress-.-
And the TaleWorlds patches kick me back every time^^

@Zahar
Hey, very good job!
Why not release it for the community? :wink:

guys I downloaded this weapons and armors so what I should to do ? how can I use this items in game ? and how can I see this items on morghs warband tools ?

Back
Top Bottom