Tertiary troop trees?

Users who are viewing this thread

phillies6f

Recruit
Anyone know where these troops like Hastati and Principes come from? I rescued a few from bandits but haven’t seen them recruitable anywhere!

The only way i know of is just getting lucky with the notables. Sometimes they happen to have them, like the Vlandian Squire to level up to knights. I think the system need to be looked at. Id rather have these “noble troop trees” recruited through separate means at castles or something.

Sorry if it wasn’t clear. I’m not talking about noble troop trees, I actually quite like that they are difficult to come by.

mom talking about some small trees like hastati, principes, and triarii for the empire. That’s the entire tree and I’ve never seen them available anywhere. Just curious.

Sorry if it wasn’t clear. I’m not talking about noble troop trees, I actually quite like that they are difficult to come by.

mom talking about some small trees like hastati, principes, and triarii for the empire. That’s the entire tree and I’ve never seen them available anywhere. Just curious.

While being a mercenary for the kherigits fighting the northern empire i came across "Dalidos of the legion" a member of the minor faction "Legion of the betrayed" he had tonnes of Hastati, principes and triarii, after the battle i managed to take many prisoner and they joined after a while, would love to have a place to recruit these units!

Back
Top Bottom