Resolved Terrible fps drop and freezing during battales vs Battania 1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Most of my current game which I started when 1.4.1 was in Beta I've been fighting vs Kuzaits, but I just started a war vs Battania and I'm experiencing terrible fps drops and freezing during battles. I didn't have this issue or at least not this severe during battles vs Kuzaits. The battle themselves aren't even that large. It'll be like 200 vs 200 and I've set my battle size to maz 1000. I think it starts happening when the enemy starts fleeing. The game slows down to a crawl or sometimes outright freezes for 10 seconds or even more, like up to a minute. It doesn't crash though. There was a bug in the earlier version of the game that was causing the GPU's to stop working but, that bug happened during any battle, this seems to happen only vs Battania, I'm not sure exactly what is causing it.
Windwos 10
RTX 2070,
16GB RAM at 3000
SSD.

This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom