Resolved Scene Editor Terrain not loading in

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
As the title suggests, the terrain is not loading in when I open a scene up. I can see all the assets and everything but the terrains height map does not appear to be loading.

As the title suggests, the terrain is not loading in when I open a scene up. I can see all the assets and everything but the terrains height map does not appear to be loading.
Due to download sizes, Taleworlds have only included SceneEditData for a limited number of example scenes:

sp:
empire_village_003
khuzait_village_g
battania_village_k
sturgia_village_l
khuzait_castle_002
sturgia_town_b
battle_terrain_v
empire_castle_keep_a_l3_interior
empire_house_c_tavern_a
empire_dungeon_a
arena_empire_a
Main_map
sea_bandit_a
mountain_hideout_002

mp:
mp_siege_map_003
mp_skirmish_map_002f
mp_sergeant_map_008
mp_tdm_map_001
mp_battle_map_002
mp_duel_mode_map_004

Other scenes will load as you’ve said without terrain and layers. I agree Taleworlds needs to give modders access to SceneEditData for all scenes, but don’t hold your breath.

How is this resolved? Spawn points of some maps causing crashes for captain mode. When I try to fix them which the game company didn't fix for months, I am facing another problem. No terrain height maps for editing and the game company doesn't want to fix that either. Due to download size? So let us download the height maps of the scenes we want. What kind of excuse is this?

I have already tried that. It's not working for multiplayer scenes. As a solution, I've tried to open the scenes in singleplayer, but I couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom