Terrain not being loaded

Users who are viewing this thread

Klender

Recruit
I have a problem with the terrain loading in the scene editor.
Loading a scene where I was working made the terrain invisible. The terrain itself is there but I can't see the terrain.
I don't exactly know how to fix this problem. I could re-make the terrain but that would be only a temp fix I am guessing.(It happend a few times before)
Although I do get an error: Shader not compiled, using fallback shader *pbr_terrain_gbuffer.rs main [9 16777216 262144].
As how the errors says, is there a way to compile the shaders or does something else has to be done?

I have a problem with the terrain loading in the scene editor.
Loading a scene where I was working made the terrain invisible. The terrain itself is there but I can't see the terrain.
I don't exactly know how to fix this problem. I could re-make the terrain but that would be only a temp fix I am guessing.(It happend a few times before)
Although I do get an error: Shader not compiled, using fallback shader *pbr_terrain_gbuffer.rs main [9 16777216 262144].
As how the errors says, is there a way to compile the shaders or does something else has to be done?
Terrain for Official Bannerlord scenes has only been included for a limited number of examples that can be investigated fully in the scene editor:
> the scenes listed below has terrains when you opened them from editor, these are
> empire_village_003
> khuzait_castle_002
> sturgia_town_b
> battle_terrain_v
> empire_castle_keep_a_l3_interior
> empire_house_c_tavern_a
> empire_dungeon_a
> arena_empire_a
> Main_map
@gkx#6712

If however your problems relate to a scene you are creating, you need to make a bug report here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/bug-crash-reports.784/

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom