TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

At this point the battle dancers were stretching. They have been in stasis for...uh...a long time.

"Anyone have any idea where we are?"

"Not a ****ing clue, sir."

"Give me a gaw damn radio."

"Command this is Battle Dancer actual."

"This is the Lord Captain Commander. I reckon you boys're kinda woozy and disoriented from the unfreezing right now. Don't worry. People will be there shortly to take you to temp quarters and get you checked out by our best psychiatrists. You'll likely be starting to feel insanely hungry very shortly. When you're done with that an Ephyra CIC officer will get you on the line with me and I'll personally brief you on the situation. We ain't exactly what we used to be...... or where."

"This is Bakhugulur the space Khergit. Bakhugulur rapes anyone weaker than him. Bakhugulur takes whatever he wants from the weak and kills them for sport. Bakhugulur eats people from weaker tribes. Don't be like Bakhugulur".

Our new propaganda campaign.

After you've all been evaluated for cryostatic insanity you'll be moved to temporary accommodations on the Citadel installation. Please refrain from trying to use any of the base ship systems since they're all offline to save power. Also, most don't really do anything except fry circuits anymore.

Any chance you could revive it?  I read most of this thread and it was great, if a little hard to follow at times.

Nyeeeeh. I'm barely around anymore. And general interest seemed to just die out pretty quickly last time. And yeah, that's the beauty and horror of impromptu RP's with Calvinball rules. :razz:

Bloody kudos for reading all of that though. I've tried re-reading it a couple of times. It's one hell of a slog.

Back
Top Bottom