TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Do I look like I have indoor plumbing and ovaries to you?

Waaait. . . don't answer that. Got the bastard now. Brom clubbed him and I dragged him away. Think we got out unnoticed. Considering how drunk the rest were I doubt they'll be sending out any search parties until tomorrow, at most. Soon, soon I'll finally get to empty my bladder. Oh the sweetness.

You heard what I said.

Well, he didn't know much. But at least they're a bushcrafty sort. Got a nice map of the surrounding 40-50 miles out of him. And apparently most of this area is controlled by a particularly vicious warlord. He did say something about "the cattle folk". But we couldn't make much out of it due to all the cursing that followed. Wrung his neck and submerged him in a bog pit. Heading back. How's it looking at your end?

I bring forth a ****on of water.

I have sent more teams to get more water, we'll try to get reserves that can last us a long time, poison what's left, that's going to help with the Kerghits.

Protip: The Blood-cult Khergits have an innate hatred for the Horse-cult Khergits. If you find any horses, preferably ones belonging to the Blood-cults, slit their throats and leave them at the gates to the Khergits camps. They'll get so freaked out they'll probably **** themselves.

Back
Top Bottom