TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Teofish said:
I think you might still be hallucinating. . . . . . gimme some more of those cactus seeds. I want to play too!
Hmm... no, I don't think I'm hallucinating... I mean, if I would see strange stuff all the time, I couldn't listen so well to the useful advices of that tree on how to build a time machine.

Oxy pills. Now! We need to get this scouting mission going a bit further than 500 metres from the crash site.

And someone find Monty and make sure he didn't rig something to blow. Having our demolitions expert go banana-whackadoodle sure ain't the most reassuring prospect.

I shot two Jets, took a few Buffours and a whole box of Mentats. I'm ready for serious scout work. Let's see: *pokes at the tricorder's buttons madly*
According to my calculations, the shortest route out of this forest is... that way. *points upwards*

Did we suddenly become Teo's Junkies?

Nevermind. Follow me Bromster. Thought we'd try hunting one of those kangaroo-bat thingies.

Updated mission log: The kangaroo-bats taste like stale vomit. But they're pretty docile. And their pack mentality might make them a good prospect for transport if we have to stay here for a long time.

Those pirates I spoke? They're from the 124th Civilian fleet, reported lost... a few years ago, there be something wrong.
I seized the ship and put everyone on arrest, with the crew scattered over 10 prison ships.

That's just the VR training capsule we shoved you in to monitor your lifesigns. You took quite a beating when we crashed.

Think we're nearing the max range of the jury rigged comms. Messages are getting frazzy. Turning to follow the circumference of the signal limit. Ran into some predators who looked like spiky apes roughly the size of a tiger. They seem to hunt in packs of six to twelve. Also fast little buggers. Luckily Brom had already made himself an axe out of some scrap metal and a stick because we've completely forgotten to bring firearms. Made myself a bow and a spear. Next time I won't have to hide in a tree.

Rigged the GPS beacon in my wrist-cortex console to work as a motion detector. Range is fairly limited, but should be able to see them coming at least 500 metres off now. We've circled about halfways around the crash site now. Found some fruit-like pod growths and some funghi who should be fairly nutritional. We'll have to set up a rotation of foraging parties when we get back. Rations on the ship won't hold longer than a week at most.

We were so drunk and tripped out of our skulls I'm surprised we remembered to wear clothes.

Bobthehero said:
I'll got make me a sword.

I miss my hellgun already :sad: But I guess its a good thing shipstormers are trained in melee combat.
You seem like you've recovered well. I'm putting you in charge of the first group of foragers. You might want to brush up on your old flag waving skills. Could come in handy.

Back
Top Bottom