TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

NOT BARRY!

Shiiiit. The cactus seeds are making my telekinesis act funny. Just spun Monty around in the air for fifteen minutes because it was so fun seeing him vomit everywhere. And Brom's gone off into the woods to try and fashion a portable gaming console out of shrubs and berries.

Yeeeah. That might be best actually. No idea why I thought it'd be clever to bring him along. Must've still been somewhat drunk. Have one of the Leeran med-officers with experience in neuroscience check for brain damage. Brom, Gerhart the green giant bunny an I will continue the scouting. If Brom ever comes back that is.

Gene Roddenberry on LSD couldn't write a script like this....

Anyway I've beamed down about 12 tons of laxatives. Dunno why but they were on the list to be shot down to you guys. Good luck I guess.

*meanwhile in space*

Captain Riley of the 15th Shipstormers captured a pirate ship, they had no loot save for a metric ton of soap.

What gives.

...It works! It works! I made it! It has no video or audio output yet, but it runs Skyrim like a dream! Also the controllers are... were edible. Damn, I hope I wrote down the schematics for them. Anyways, I need more pebbles and a bug for the wifi.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Sounds like one of our shippy ships.

Teofish said:
...Have one of the Leeran med-officers with experience in neuroscience check for brain damage...

But they're all woozylike. Ahwell. How hard can neurosiency stuff be anyway?
They're still a hell of a lot better than our human meds.

Bob and Spearing seem to still be a bit woozy too. Should've figured everyone'd be a bit disoriented given the copious amounts of booze and prescription fun-stuff at that party, coupled with a snap-jump and consecutive crash landing. Guess we'll have to explain this a few more times as they wake up and hope they don't completely freak out like Monty did. Starting to regret pulling everyone in for that pissing gala.

Bromden said:
...It works! It works! I made it! It has no video or audio output yet, but it runs Skyrim like a dream! Also the controllers are... were edible. Damn, I hope I wrote down the schematics for them. Anyways, I need more pebbles and a bug for the wifi.
I think you might still be hallucinating. . . . . . gimme some more of those cactus seeds. I want to play too!

Back
Top Bottom