TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok then. Do we have any trauma counselors onboard?

Monty, I need you to listen carefully. The flying pink hippos are not really there! I promise. Could you be a good boy and swallow this pill? There's a good boy.

Looks like we went down in the middle of a huge forest. Think Kashyyk. Anyone volunteering for a scouting mission?

Ooooh the manatees...so many preeeety manatees....

Oh, keep the place in check? Okay. By the way, anyone know what was in that purple box of pills. I took a handful and all the Leerans are either dead or sleepy.

Amontadillo said:
CLEANSE THE HERETIC
There there. Come now. Can you sniff the ground and see if you catch the scent of something? Might as well make some use of you.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
*burp*

Eh. Think I'll be fine.
Pweeetty pink manateees...
Great. We crashland on a ****ing (hopefully) deserted forest planet and everyone goes tripping.

Well we'll patch you up when we get back. Go grab a backpack from the utility locker and meet me by the dorsal airlock. Time to get a feel for our surroundings. Grab Monty's leash and bring him along.

Here, eat these oxy pills. They'll take some sting out of that buzz you've got going. You might still have some mild hallucinations. Not to mention a headache for the ages. But the complete delusional psychosis should wear off in a few minutes.

The ****? Holy balls he's right, there are giant kangaroos in this ****ing forest! Well, they resemble kangaroos at least. Don't think the normal ones have horns and an extra set of eyes. But still, kanga-****ing-roos.

*arrives with a faked haste*
Sorry for being late for the scouting party, I've lost my comm after drinking one or two for the engineer boy's memory with the remaining staff. After that I had to make my way back to my cabin for the rolling papers, because I bet none of you brought any. Luckily it was easy to find the party, you only made some three hundred meters into the forest under half a day.
Also those are not kangaroos, kangaroos don't have leathery wings.

Well, aside from having to listen to outbursts like that every hundred metres or so, not to mention him probably scaring off any game in a mile's vicinity it's going pretty well. Terrain's traversable enough. Brom brought the rolling papers and a waterskin of 96% proof from Sierra's distiller. And no massive predators yet. Got an estimated max range on that comm beacon of yours?

Back
Top Bottom