TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, found the armoury and did a quick stock. It's got its own separate power system, though it won't be of much use since it's just a pair of radiothermal generators and a bunch of batteries for the lights and the stock system.
So we've got copious sidearms of multiple calibres, at least a thousand, SMGs and assault carbines also numbering in just under a thousand, a few hundred assault rifles, twenty man portable anti armour railguns, for some reason, forty light machineguns ten heavy machineguns, enough different ammunition for it to not be a factor and about seven hundred litres of rum.

I don't know which genius decided we need enough guns to arm the Soviet Army and barely any rum but I'll...talk to them later.

Excellent work. Now build me a machine that shaves guineapigs. Can't tell you why until the full project's completed though.

Feragorn said:
S'up niggah. Finally woke up did you? That was an absolutely insane amount of Arak you chugged down there.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Okay, found the armoury and did a quick stock. It's got its own separate power system, though it won't be of much use since it's just a pair of radiothermal generators and a bunch of batteries for the lights and the stock system.
So we've got copious sidearms of multiple calibres, at least a thousand, SMGs and assault carbines also numbering in just under a thousand, a few hundred assault rifles, twenty man portable anti armour railguns, for some reason, forty light machineguns ten heavy machineguns, enough different ammunition for it to not be a factor and about seven hundred litres of rum.

I don't know which genius decided we need enough guns to arm the Soviet Army and barely any rum but I'll...talk to them later.
I don't get why a tecnically civilian ship got an armoury worthy of Burt Reynolds and a batch of Portable railguns either. But I'm bloody glad they did now. Get the rum back up to the ballroom deck so it can be stored safely along with the beer Sierra found. We'll need to conserve our alcoholic resources in case of a prolonged stay.

Ooooooh fiddle****. Seems my tampering with the nav equipment set off another bloody auto thingy. Seems the pissing ship decided that planet down there is a safer place to wait for help, so it's autopiloting us into a controlled crash landing. Ignoring the plethora of other thing about that who are kinda ****ty, the main problem at present is that I had to disable the inertial dampeners to reroute power to the ****ing nav-console. Someone needs to get to the main emergency power relay on cabin deck four-aft and manually reset the whole power grid so I can get the ID's up and running again before we hit atmo. Avanti por favore!

*Fires shock gun at Monty* Keep it in your pants, *****.

Teofish said:
Ooooooh fiddle****. Seems my tampering with the nav equipment set off another bloody auto thingy. Seems the pissing ship decided that planet down there is a safer place to wait for help, so it's autopiloting us into a controlled crash landing. Ignoring the plethora of other thing about that who are kinda ****ty, the main problem at present is that I had to disable the inertial dampeners to reroute power to the ****ing nav-console. Someone needs to get to the main emergency power relay on cabin deck four-aft and manually reset the whole power grid so I can get the ID's up and running again before we hit atmo.

On it! Give me some five minutes.
Kill the ****ing nav control for ****'s sake! Do it manually. You should still have the instrumentation and the course plotting system works in passive mod as well.

I don't get why a tecnically civilian ship got an armoury worthy of Burt Reynolds and a batch of Portable railguns either. But I'm bloody glad they did now. Get the rum back up to the ballroom deck so it can be stored safely along with the beer Sierra found. We'll need to conserve our alcoholic resources in case of a prolonged stay.

After all the **** we went through lately? Guessing it was used as a support craft during the fighting and with the course of its cruise, somebody though keeping the armoury fully stocked for a while longer wouldn't hurt.

Couldn't have. It was fresh out of the construction yard a week after the worst fighting with the reapers ended. Must be a clerical error or something.

Tried to kill the auto-nav and CPS. Nothing else worked so I went for the last possible backup plan I could think of. Shot it to ****. Didn't do **** either, we're still going down. But with the inertial and kinetic dampeners back up and running at least the crash won't kill (all of) us.

Amontadillo said:
I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR BRAINS
Ok, somebody tranq Captain Commander Monty and get him to whatever's working as our med-bay to sleep it off. Apparently he's been into Brom's spiked wine.

With the tasing I just gave him, even the crash wouldn't knock him out.

Couldn't have. It was fresh out of the construction yard a week after the worst fighting with the reapers ended. Must be a clerical error or something.

We were out of supply and troop transport ships for far longer than that. And we need troop relocations fast. If it weren't for that, you could probably still get high of the paint fumes in this thing right now. Remind me never to fly on a rush job again.

Tried to kill the auto-nav and CPS. Nothing else worked so I went for the last possible backup plan I could think of. Shot it to ****. Didn't do **** either, we're still going down. But with the inertial and kinetic dampeners back up and running at least the crash won't kill (all of) us.
Blew the emergency manoeuvring system apart as well, I take it?

Doesn't look like there is one. I'm adding mysentiments to what you said about flying on a rush job along with some nice select expletives right now.

Judging by the emergency breach auto-sealing shutters on the starboard windows I'd take a guess at somewhere back with the aft section.

Also that the emergency breach auto-sealing shutters hydraulics aren't configured properly either.

Suits only save you if you're still inside the ship.

Hitting atmo in 3. . . 2. . . 4. . . just ****i. . *WROOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*

G . . g. . .gggettingggggg. . . . hot hthth.thth . . . he. . .re! C.c.ccc.aaa....n. . . t. . . . . . g.g.g.gettt..ttt.tt..the . . bl. . . . ooooooooody. . .  hat. . . . chhh . . . tooooo. . . .  ooopennnnnnnn!

Bromden said:
Ugh... I landed too, on top of an assistant engineer. Poor sod. He was a brave man, although a bit fragile.
Dead or just crippled?

Amontadillo said:
FUN RIDE I WANNA GO AGAIN
Did you find a room full of down pillows to strap into or something? Or are you just that wasted still?

Back
Top Bottom