TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe it's their nature. Lone drifters of the empty space between solar systems etc.

Apparently this thing has a partially phase-shifted conscience. What we would characterize as the brain is actually only partly present in this reality. And more of a conscient energy permeating every part of the bodily structure. It seems aware of us. But I think it would have defended itself already if it considered us a threat. We're going to try some experimental methods of communicating with it.

*After long arduous hours of fine-tuning the telepathic wavelengths Teo finally makes direct contact with the space whale. It's a kind, docile creature. And it tells the most fascinating, yet slightly racist joke about a brown dwarf. Afterwards we depart as, perhaps not exactly friends, but treasured aquaintances. Never to meet again.

The following three months are spent lugging through the phase-paths of the anomaly. Until one day Teo and Hyp happen upon the world where commander Dryvus was shipwrecked. Dryvus regales them with the miraculous story of his disappearance while they share a bottle of Kumis and some nice skunkweed around a campfire. Then they went home and ate lunch.

Our story returns to the present as the whole upper echelon of Teo's rangers prepare for the inaugural feast on the fateful maiden voyage of the new luxury starliner the Titanic II*

. . . . . Hey, anyone hear that weird noise? Sounds like it's coming from the engines.

Im still in the lowest echelon...but I managed get a day job as a waiter so I will be serving canapes, today we have bite size spotted ****, later on at the reception we will have spatchCock chicken.

You think that's the reason? Have you read the first hundred pages lately? It's all goblin rape and weaponised dildos. Kinda wanted to revert to a less serious tone though. I feel it got a bit heavy near the end.

Not like it's that hard. Just don't restrain yourself as much.
Anyway, there's a few space Khergits might be needing medical attention. Felt a bit sorry for them but...a vodka drinking contest is a vodka drinking contest. Can't just call it quits because I feel sorry for them.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Nah, just a new first aid kit to replace this one will be fine.

And it's not every party! ...wait, does the one with Leerans count?
Yes. I still have the scar on my left buttcheek. I'm never loaning you my keys for a magic trick ever again.

Med-officer on duty is drunk as ****e too. What we get for accepting Khergit refugees through the affirmitive action program I suppose. I'll run downstairs for a 1A satchel myself.

Networked but not wireless. And hilariously easy to shut down.
The turrets aren't going anywhere and the few drones have to be at an alcove to receive orders.
And I seriously doubt the hardware could support an AI strong enough for sentience. Let alone getting any rebellious ideas.

Back
Top Bottom