TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Can do. We're cutting through the outer . . . . . tissue? now. Have to use straight blades and take our time about it though. Seems it's kind of like a non-Newtonian substance.

Yeeeah, tried that at first. Seems to be blocking me somehow. Can't even touch it with a telekinetic push. The energy waves just . . . . . melts, when it comes near it. Maybe I'll have more luck from the inside.

Ok. We've hit something that looks like an artery, or a trachea, or a piece of intestine. Don't want to know. Heading in the rough direction of what seems to be the head. Temperatures are nearing 350oC. Thank **** for the thermal shielding in our armours.

Slightly yes. Fortunately the armour's heat sinks cap at about 1500, so we've still got a good margin to go on. This thing seems to have four spine columns running along the dorsal and ventral axes as well as along the sides. Sturdy ****ers.

Not as painful as in here though. Seems we've hit the abdomen. (Care to guess what they eat?) And the whole damned place is filled with these übersharp bone protrusions. Looks like a field of man-tall deadly grass. Having to use the launchable zip-wires to climb across. The things were impossible to cut through, even with quantum-fusion cutters. Here's to hoping we don't lose our grip.

Well I'll tell you then. ****ing raw Osmium, Wolfram/Tungsten, titanium and Iridium. My science officer has been studying the digestive system. And everything except those elements seem to flush right through. It seems to mainly get it by swallowing mineral rich asteroids whole. And needless to say, **** out the excess rock. Definitely explains their overall toughness.
Seriously doubt this material can be used for anything. It's mass-density is about two thirds of a neutron star. So it'll be ****ing impossible to both extract, shape, transport etc.

Could be. But we haven't found anything that resembles neural pathways anywhere along our internal trek here either. . . . . . . Wait, my science officer is waving me over.

Back
Top Bottom