TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

If we ever were to start anything back up again I'd probably have to read through at least the last fifty pages or so to have any vague idea what's going on at present.

Or, if you wanted a change of scenery, you could get rescued.  Your galactic empire would have inevitably splinterered apart at the sudden loss of most, if not her entire high command.  It could be fun to try to rebuild it.

You had just recently hit the reset button when the thread began to die.  I guess you could start where you left off.  However, I fear that one of the reason's the thread died is because there wasn't a whole lot of unexplored directions that you guys could go in with the current setting.  Perhaps a sudden change in the setting could provide the jolt that this thread needs to at least temporarily get moving again (and hopefully reach the 600 page mark :wink:).

Is it truly impossible to go through the space-time anomaly (I forget what it was called), and be unable to return?  For instance, while the electrical components of the ships that went through the anomaly all got fried, many of the blasters still functioned.  Could you, hypothetically, place a dormant ship inside an insulated room within a cruiser, fly that cruiser through the anomaly, and then fly the protected ship back out of the anomaly (supposing it still functioned).  Just a thought.

How does my proposition require any more thought and effort than Hyp and Teo have already put into this thread?  If imagining a new scenario is the problem,  I'm sure Hyp and Teo have some thoughts towards that end.  I certainly do, supposing anyone is actually interested in pursuing this.

I killed the space setting because we'd done all we could with that. This setting has far more to still explore and do. We just need the time, and will to actually do that. Which none of us have at the moment. Maybe some time in the future.

Also, as has been vaguely hinted at a couple of times. We're not just in the wrong place.......

I was a little confused by that.  Did you guys go way the hell back in time as well?  If there were Space Khergits on the planet you guys are on, does that mean you landed on the Space Khergit homeworld as it was thousands of years prior to the opening setting of the thread?  And who were those rude, slightly less primitive dudes anyway?

Fair point.  But you are still killing me with cliff hangers and then offering no forseeable release date as to when I might get some answers.  Furthermore: 
Teofish said:
Naaaah, not exactly. But that's all secret in case it ever starts up again.
you recently indicated that you may never actually decide to finish the story.  So while your mortality hopefully won't impede your ability to finish this roller coaster, yours, (and others) lack of free time and other valid excuses very well do imperil the fate of this story/thread of yours.

Not that I have a right to complain, but your good health doesn't change the fact that you're a jerkface  :grin:

Yeeeeah. Thing is, also. There's never really been a "story" to "finish" as such. This has always been a "whatever we feel like at the moment" thing. Whatever story ended up happening was just all of us improvising and cooperating between us and just letting it happen  organically, all the way. You'd be as well within your rights as anyone to just make up in your own head what happens further. (Pending any possible actual continuation).

That said. Hell ****ing yeah I'm a jerkface. And proud of it. :razz:

Before you get all high and mighty and decide to ditch the avatar I picked for you, it better be replaced by something like this;
CzysK.jpg
or this:
t4EI2.jpg
You heartless wench.

Back
Top Bottom