TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

What firearms do we have?

I can scramble a few shipstormers, trenches are close enough to ship corridors or underground caves given the situation

We all do that. Standard operative procedure really. Though I'm starting to regret the extra clip I hid in my scrotum.

Monty: That's . . . actually pretty useful.

Bob: Well, we had a pretty big stock when Hyp checked. Mostly small arms and a few portable railguns. But we only have power cores for about a third of those, so anything you can make yourself is helpful.

Actually, the railguns are battery powered. They're the cheaply mass produced kind, though. Incredible ***** to load.
You have to insert the projectile with the rails, then the battery, activate the thing and then you can start aiming. So I propose not using them unless we have to.
And yes, we have plenty of weaponry from pistols to assault rifles. And a sufficient ammo supply. As well as machineguns. Though, those are already deployed and/or distributed.

The small arms are the ones who lack power cores. Though we aren't many enough for it to matter anyhow. Plenty of boomsticks to go around. Just try not to break them too often.

I mean everything. All our firearms have needed power cores since the battles at Serenity. For the built-in holosights, the auto lock-on, the chipping block mechanism, you name it. Kinda stupid in retrospect. But that's r&d department's fault.

I written up a collection of insults in khergit phonetically and posted it all around the defenses. They can be used to piss them off so they lose control, to get them out of cover or break formation, and to annoy them further if they are retreating. Most of them start with "Your horse is so small/weak/ugly...". They can't stand when someone makes fun out of their horses.

Anything about ****ing them?

Teofish said:
I mean everything. All our firearms have needed power cores since the battles at Serenity. For the built-in holosights, the auto lock-on, the chipping block mechanism, you name it. Kinda stupid in retrospect. But that's r&d department's fault.
Actually, not fully true.
On your ends, yes. Mostly. And the R&D only made the systems. You pushed to shove them everywhere you could.

I had an extensive stock of unautomated weaponry maintained. Iron sights on all of them, holosights and autolockon purely as optional addons and chemical explosives don't really work with chipping blocks anyway so I didn't have those used much either.
It's also the stuff I've been selling to civilian firms worried about getting raided. And the occasional external party.

Why I never relinquished my old Lancer mk.II. Had to push the new line guns for our bulk forces back then for budget reasons. Now I wish I hadn't insisted on a 400 metres tall solid platinum Malcolm Reynolds statue.

They're pulling back. Everyone stay your ground. We'll get butchered if we try to pursue them into the forest.

Back
Top Bottom