TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

*Sierra is marching along in the middle of the scouting party, fully dressed as a Kerghit scout, looking hungover and confused when he realises where the party is going he slips away from the main group and takes a shortcut to the crash site."

Sorry sir, I kind of ran into this scout while looking for a place to do my dailies, took care of him (and my needs) and stole his clothes, managed to sneak into their camp and joined in with the drinking last night hoping to find out their plans, I don't remember their plans, BUT I can tell you most of the tribals are in a very bad condition and if we put up a good fight and hold off the first waves we will be able to buy ourselves some considerable time. also If anyone plans a counter attack please don't attack the village as I made a good ...friend over there who took care of me after last night's drinking.

Also Could we try and get the Kerghit's beverage recipe? its delicious!

:shock:

Main force is about 200-250 warriors  add to that auxiliaries and youths and the old men who have tagged along to prove a point, thankfully they are out of favour with most other  Kerghit clans, no one trades with them and their armament will be antiquated, we should be able to hold them off unless some of the other outlying villages decide to join in the fun, in which case we need to be careful of our K-B ratio and conserve as much ammo as possible.

Now please excuse me as I purge my stomach.

Here they coooome!

First line, give fire! Sharpshooters, target. . . . . well, they don't seem to have officers. But shoot anyone who looks like he's giving commands!

Give us a week and we'll have suborbital artillery.

By they by, figured out what was wrong with the external announcement system. Anyone have any musical requests? While we do have an extensive archive of classical, I don't feel it's time for Valkyries yet, so...any ideas before I have play Manowar or Maiden play over the battle?

Elements song. Just for the inappropriateness.

Second wave! They've got archers mounted on those damned kangaroo-bats firing explosive arrows.
First line, fall back! Second line cover their retreat! Sharpshooters aim for the beasties!

Back
Top Bottom