Teo plays ****ty games for ****es and giggles.

What should I add to the roster of my channel?

• GTA Vice City

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Dark Star One

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Overlord (Blind)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • South Park, the stick of truth (Blind)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • VTM Bloodlines.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Delora Filth

Do you want to run this ship?
Marquis
Started doing a small series of Postal 2, just for funzies. If anyone hates their ears enough to subject themselves to my ranting, weird accent and prolific profanity, please go ahead and watch. :razz:

Also started a series of Two Worlds for those more of the forsooth persuation.

As much as I appreciate the ego-boost. My voice is waaaay less awesome that the guy who voices mister P.Dude. :razz:

Also, just FYI. I've been told it get a lot better afte rthe first episode, where I'm kinda struggling to find my "mojo" with it.

Checked out the first Postal² vid. Took only 5 mins to actually start the game and 10 mins for any gameplay to show up. Solid work there! :razz:

Yeeeah, first episode is reeeeally crap. Had no idea what I was doing, how I wanted to do it etc. It gets somewhat better. But I don't feel it really "gets itself" until about episode three.

Also, my Two Worlds LP, at least to me, feels a lot better.

:lol: That's.......haunting.

Dunno. Been sick for a while. So haven't had much opportunity to record. I'll get back into it now that I'm better.

Teofish said:
weird accent
Hey, it took a few years for me not to speak English English.  :razz: I have literally slapped myself for saying "loo".

Voted for Vice City, I'd love to see that.  :party:

Captured Joe said:
I'd watch if you played Valkyria Chronicles.
Yeeeeah. I don't think anyone would enjoy watching me play an anime game. Not unless you hate those games and want to hear someone *****ing about how much he hates the visual style for five episodes and then giving up. :razz:

Gest: I'm not sure I'm getting what you mean by not speaking English-English. You didn't seriously make yourself speak American English, did you?

Back
Top Bottom