Resolved ten npc caravans stay at a town forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
In my playthrough, ten npc caravans stay at Dunglanys forever. I don't know how long has it been, nor Dunglanys has been sieged since I discovered this. Gamedays have passed enough to see if it's temporary, it's not.

Are you on v 1.5.3? Or started on 1.5.3?

Have you done 'caravan ambush' quests from either Marunath/Car Benseth or both?

There's a known bug (reported fixed in 1.5.4 beta) where the caravan just stayed in the destination town once the quest had finished. Not quite forever - they will disappear if the town is taken by another faction. I know the caravans stayed there in a game upgraded from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4, but haven't done enough of the quests in a fresh 1.5.4 game to say it's definitely fixed or not.

Are you on v 1.5.3? Or started on 1.5.3?

Have you done 'caravan ambush' quests from either Marunath/Car Benseth or both?

There's a known bug (reported fixed in 1.5.4 beta) where the caravan just stayed in the destination town once the quest had finished. Not quite forever - they will disappear if the town is taken by another faction. I know the caravans stayed there in a game upgraded from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4, but haven't done enough of the quests in a fresh 1.5.4 game to say it's definitely fixed or not.

it's a new playthrough on v1.5.3 main. i did caravan ambush quite a lot, that's probably the reason. good to know, thank you.

Yeah, I got as high as 16 caravans sat in Revyl at one point :smile:. They don't join the garrison when sieged, though...

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom