• Welcome to the forums on our new hosting setup. Everything should be working the same, but if you run into any problems, please let us know over here.

Resolved ten npc caravans stay at a town forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Jancnahn

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
In my playthrough, ten npc caravans stay at Dunglanys forever. I don't know how long has it been, nor Dunglanys has been sieged since I discovered this. Gamedays have passed enough to see if it's temporary, it's not.

redmark

Squire
Are you on v 1.5.3? Or started on 1.5.3?

Have you done 'caravan ambush' quests from either Marunath/Car Benseth or both?

There's a known bug (reported fixed in 1.5.4 beta) where the caravan just stayed in the destination town once the quest had finished. Not quite forever - they will disappear if the town is taken by another faction. I know the caravans stayed there in a game upgraded from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4, but haven't done enough of the quests in a fresh 1.5.4 game to say it's definitely fixed or not.

Jancnahn

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Are you on v 1.5.3? Or started on 1.5.3?

Have you done 'caravan ambush' quests from either Marunath/Car Benseth or both?

There's a known bug (reported fixed in 1.5.4 beta) where the caravan just stayed in the destination town once the quest had finished. Not quite forever - they will disappear if the town is taken by another faction. I know the caravans stayed there in a game upgraded from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4, but haven't done enough of the quests in a fresh 1.5.4 game to say it's definitely fixed or not.

it's a new playthrough on v1.5.3 main. i did caravan ambush quite a lot, that's probably the reason. good to know, thank you.

redmark

Squire
Yeah, I got as high as 16 caravans sat in Revyl at one point :smile:. They don't join the garrison when sieged, though...

elysebluemoon

Community Support
Community Support
I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Top Bottom