TEMPLUM

Users who are viewing this thread

you see this is bissare(wrong spelling sry): there is o lot of players who likes it, there is a lot of players who wants it and even more of those who needs it...

However there is something more powerful during actual game: adrenaline rush... personal dislikes.. and plenty of other issues.

Players forget themselves and when their castle is taken by others, when their run out of horses, armors and weapones.. then and only then they look back and like the damn idea...  :roll:

Next time if you like this idea be nice to player next to you. Give him/her some money if he needs, show him/her when he/her can join/train, show him/her how to make more money...

Idea is as simple as HELP/ STOP AND TALK/ PROTECT NOT INSULT "NOBS" and above everything else...

DO NOT TAX!!! - this who have got no money cause they are silly enough to spend it all on armour

DO NOT PUNCH/RUN AROUND/ACT LIKE MENTAL !!! - OTHERS WHO ARE CONFUSED WHAT IS GOING ON OR JUST TROLLING

NOVICIUS said:
you see this is bissare(wrong spelling sry): there is o lot of players who likes it, there is a lot of players who wants it and even more of those who needs it...

However there is something more powerful during actual game: adrenaline rush... personal dislikes.. and plenty of other issues.

Players forget themselves and when their castle is taken by others, when their run out of horses, armors and weapones.. then and only then they look back and like the damn idea...  :roll:

Next time if you like this idea be nice to player next to you. Give him/her some money if he needs, show him/her when he/her can join/train, show him/her how to make more money...

Idea is as simple as HELP/ STOP AND TALK/ PROTECT NOT INSULT "NOBS" and above everything else...

DO NOT TAX!!! - this who have got no money cause they are silly enough to spend it all on armour

DO NOT PUNCH/RUN AROUND/ACT LIKE MENTAL !!! - OTHERS WHO ARE CONFUSED WHAT IS GOING ON OR JUST TROLLING

I am new player,and there is 0 servers were you RP,and help people,everyone killing,robbing,and other bull****.....I know in old ages there was war,but this people dont understand,its not everything in WAR and killing people.....Sometimes you get more with piece then with war....But ofcourse world is full of people who dont really care for anything,...I was every server so far in PW and when I first learned to make bread I shared with everyone till one guy comed and killed me without any reason,and I reported him,ofcourse admin was completly useless and done nothing.......Reading this forum,a lot of you people are very old players and have much exp about this all....I think PW is going in completly wrong way........I dont know how was in days back,but now is complete **** for new players.....In 50 hours of PW I found 2 guys who explained me how to this and that things,others just killed me when I asked something......

I would say you are lucky you have found two guys  :wink:

You see what we (endlessly) talking about is:
1. admins should protect players from "randomers" (guys  who kill you for "no reason" - further problems with definition)
2. admins should just focus on bulling/harassment/racism/sexism - also very hard to define in some cases)

option 1 requires army of admins which have all human weakness you can imagine (cause they are humans and are not being payed)
option 2 requires strong leadership and "good" play culture (if you like) forced by players and supported by admins...

Both have produced trillions of complains and arguments...

So as new player.. if you have any ideas.. I would say bring it on. maybe one day we will get it right as game it self is brilliant IMO

Just one more comment (i am going to native as in this stage of mind I am not suitable for PW): I have tried to play on empty servers as this is ultimate sollution for : "I hate other players". Guess what. I have missed to be harassed and have problems. And there you go... Not easy this  :roll:

NOVICIUS said:
I would say you are lucky you have found two guys  :wink:

You see what we (endlessly) talking about is:
1. admins should protect players from "randomers" (guys  who kill you for "no reason" - further problems with definition)
2. admins should just focus on bulling/harassment/racism/sexism - also very hard to define in some cases)

option 1 requires army of admins which have all human weakness you can imagine (cause they are humans and are not being payed)
option 2 requires strong leadership and "good" play culture (if you like) forced by players and supported by admins...

Both have produced trillions of complains and arguments...

So as new player.. if you have any ideas.. I would say bring it on. maybe one day we will get it right as game it self is brilliant IMO

Just one more comment (i am going to native as in this stage of mind I am not suitable for PW): I have tried to play on empty servers as this is ultimate sollution for : "I hate other players". Guess what. I have missed to be harassed and have problems. And there you go... Not easy this  :roll:

Well have ton of ideas,but need lot of time for that to write it here.....
BTW all what i saw so far is bad economy,because on some servers you get a ton of money,and there is no reason to even RP,.....Then,some servers really have bad admins,like you report a guy,admin come,and he check logs,and he do nothing.....There is to much KILLING and nobody even care for new players,everyone just say hey go google it,and that ****,yeah I know I can google it,but If I wanted to google I would do it,its always better when somebody show you how to do things....Then,maps are to small,that just encourage killing,nothing else,you cant go somewere in mountains and RP with friends and have some piece,....So far this PW is intersting idea ,but it will be hard to make it better now,...So far I saw some new servers open,but still not found one that could be different from other servers,everyone trying to do something but on the end everything is same.....And saw some servers doing refunds ,like give you money if you played older server or something like that,look man,thats bad,because what is then point for new guy like me to even start play on that server ? when somebody will on first minute have milions and will buy all stuff and go on rampage ,...This post is in mess,but yeah i am tired and this was writen in rush,....If you are interested in ideas,you can add me on Steam,and we could nicely chat there,and maybe some ideas would be good,maybe not........

Mr Olivier

The best advice I can give you is to do it by yourself. You see PW is just a world in the making. It is not defined. Do it yourself. It is not a game as such. It is a true world. True in the way that everybody does what people do. It is very hard to deal with people in general. It is even harder to deal with people with some kind of problems.

Imagine to deal with bunch of criminals.

There is you challenge. Deal with it. ~Make them not to kill you. Then make them to be your friends. Then make them to work for you. Then become their leader.

Welcome in PW. There is no short cuts or ultimate admin protection. Try as hard as you can.. if you can not.. quit..

NOVICIUS said:
Mr Olivier

The best advice I can give you is to do it by yourself. You see PW is just a world in the making. It is not defined. Do it yourself. It is not a game as such. It is a true world. True in the way that everybody does what people do. It is very hard to deal with people in general. It is even harder to deal with people with some kind of problems.

Imagine to deal with bunch of criminals.

There is you challenge. Deal with it. ~Make them not to kill you. Then make them to be your friends. Then make them to work for you. Then become their leader.

Welcome in PW. There is no short cuts or ultimate admin protection. Try as hard as you can.. if you can not.. quit..

Yeah man,most of the things in PW I learned by myself,exploring,trying everything with every item (crafting) and using the crafting recipes guide......Combat is familiar to me I played a lot of games,so just need practice it more.......Thanks man for advice

Problem is that people come into pw with already formed groups, to truly be one of them you gotta get into their private TS. Otherwise you're just another pub to troll

clant said:
Problem is that people come into pw with already formed groups, to truly be one of them you gotta get into their private TS. Otherwise you're just another pub to troll
Agree. I hate TS as it made in game chat almost useless. Fact that so called RPlayers use TS is just wrong. This is always main reason why players can not act as normal human beings in game (stop and talk) cause they get use to to do everything on the run.

again.. you are not alone. Get "anty" TS players together and work with them. It will take some time but my best encounters have happened via game chat.

I play to relax. You can not relax while hearing people (IMO, not in my job). I like to hear music not people mumbling. I like to see ideas not to hear about them. I like people when they are muted..  sad but true.

This forum use to be full of posts which were worth to read... There was plenty of useless as well. Think before post and do not waste time of others to read what you have spammed. How difficult is to focus on subject/topic and carry on with what subject/topic is about? You believe you gaming so you can go back to 6/7 years old stage.. suprise suprise.. 6/7 has more focus in them than stupid reply.. they know it is waste of time..> do you?

It used to be a fun mod until the idiot players showed up.

Lost interest myself, just still here to read things from idiots (And that includes you scorpia, you dam scot  :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom