(temp) Dev Blog 14/02/20

Users who are viewing this thread

What is the schedule for blogging now? One week or two?
We're in luck, for now we'll get 3 blogs in a row. The 1st one being this blog. After that I think it's going to be every fortnite again. But can't be too sure. Maybe blogs might die down temporarily because release date will be close by then.

Anyone else wondering why they phrased it like that?
Why not simply : We will be back next week with an announcement about the Early Access in march?

I swear to god if they delay an early access
I think Talesworld will not delay perhaps ,because they said early access in the middle of 2019, and early access not be seen so good.If they delay it will ruin their company honest(I know talesworld say something ever,and some people not trust them any more ,but they do not show any Release date before,this time they show for a long time) so I think Early access will be March 2020.

I think Talesworld will not delay perhaps ,because they said early access in the middle of 2019, and early access not be seen so good.If they delay it will ruin their company honest(I know talesworld say something ever,and some people not trust them any more ,but they do not show any Release date before,this time they show for a long time) so I think Early access will be March 2020.
Yeah i think the same way you do, there is no way they would announce early access after years of silence, only to delay the EA.

Its just the phrasing has me a bit worried, but maybe i'm seeing to much into it after being dissapointed before :razz:

He's wrong, it'll actually come at 6:56:32.007 EST
cover7.jpg

Granted it's a fair tactic, just don't instruct your companions to make a full frontal assault on these lvl 40 beasts, lest they suffer a similar fate of that which befell King Arthur's companions, as rendered here in this epic blow by blow account of what actually happened on that fateful day.

I mean, the holy hand grenade of Antioch making an appearance in Bannerlord? Surely not!

Excuse me while I crawl into my skin waiting for the announcement to hit. I don't even care what it says the anticipation is killing me

...... and if it is delayed then it means it is not ready to be released and we will just have to wait a little longer, so what will we do? We will wait a little longer and Taleworlds will not be ruined because it will be released eventually and we will all buy it then. There is no need to be so melodramatic about it.

...... and if it is delayed then it means it is not ready to be released and we will just have to wait a little longer, so what will we do? We will wait a little longer and Taleworlds will not be ruined because it will be released eventually and we will all buy it then. There is no need to be so melodramatic about it.
yeah ,It is the power that talesworld decide to release or not ,But I think now they say it is harvest time to get money, they need Release something to arrest money ,so we can have beta now,and Early access in March ,2020

yeah ,It is the power that talesworld decide to release or not ,But I think now they say it is harvest time to get money, they need Release something to arrest money ,so we can have beta now,and Early access in March ,2020
They know better what they need, you don't know their financial status. You don't work at TaleWorlds. You just can't wait to play and that's the real reason why you say constantly: "they need, they need!".

Be calm and wait. And do some other stuff. Life goes on no matter if Bannerlord will be released or not.

Back
Top Bottom