Tell us about your character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Holy Crap... you people have like... 30 people in your party?

Can someone post a picky of what that looks like? That would be shiggety shiggety shweet.

My character is a hunter named Surr. Basically, he looked kinda like Moe of the Three Stooges :lol:

I'm almost done training the guy. :grin:

While you're in the World map, press the party button. Select marnid or Borcha and press talk.
There are some options here, and one of them says something about giving him items you don't need.

Temujin the bloody

A proud warrior from the steppes. Temujin is level 9 and verry skilled in horse ridding and archery. He has wiped out numerous river pirates and other scum with his archery skills. And then one day Borcha joined him, a man skilled in tracking and riding. And so Temujin introduced him in the art of horse archery. Now recently a man named Manid joined the deadly duo. Manid however is stubborn and chooses to go the way of the knight when it comes to combat instead of the way of the more effective horse archer.

Temujin at this point is poundering wether to continue fighting scum and trading, or to start robbing those wealthy merchant caravans!

Following some suggestions in the Forum, to spice up the game and to really learn foot combat I made a berserker, Erik the Red. He wears leather boots and little else, but carries a heavy double axe that must be the hardest weapon to use well. It kills anything not heavily armoured in one blow, however (STR 18, Power Strike 6, 41c).

Getting knocked out is secondary when you have no possessions to rob (except my food!) and no desire for worldly possessions. Although now that he has joined the Vaegir he may get a shield to let him get closer to those crossbowmen.

And you learn a lot about blocking and missile dodging ("weaving charge") when a stone often hurts for 8 and a bolt for 50.

José

Hello all, new to the game and forum but really enjoying myself so far!

Maksha was born to a carpenter and his wife in Zendar, but when his mother and father were killed by river bandits, he had to survive on his own. He trained with swords, shields and crossbows under the great Trainer of Zendar, until the time came when he was old enough, and experienced enough, to enter the arenas. At first he made do with the meagre winnings, but then, as he got better, he began to place wagers on himself. He had soon made enough money to buy himself a proper sword, a shield, a crossbow and some bolts. He found the bandits that had killed his mother and father, and he slayed them all. He sold everything he looted, and soon he bought a horse. He practiced night and day, and he began to rob caravans off the two warring regions, making profit from their joint losses.

These days he takes on entire companies by himself. He has some of the finest equipment money can buy, he has worked his way up the ladder and hes finally reaping the rewards.

Stats
Name: Maksha
Current level: 25
Gold: 22,000
Greatest achievement to date: Solo'd a company of 50 Dark Hunters - Proof

maksha5qo.jpg

Well I was just judging that on the fact that he has hella gold and hella health. So yea, maybe he made all that after the fight, I don't know.

w00t. Okay, now that my characters a bit stronger, I'm not so emarrased.

Introducing Tilden... the... Pirate Slayer...
ok then, here he is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/Wetawd/Tilden.gif

Level 23 Hunter, most proficient in Archery.
He equipes a Black Helmet, a Hardened Robe (pimped out with Cannibas sleeves :wink: and black greeves. Weapon of choice is his long bow, with a secondary Spiked Mace and Steel Shield. With his +50k Denars he hopes to save up for a Snipers Crossbow.

I haven't hooked him up with Marnid or Borcha yet... infact... I havent had someone join his party in quite a while with the exception of prisoners...

Here are three of my 6 characters, all at level 5.

Sven Haaregrald. General purpose fighter with axe and crossbow

Grael mar Bhanwedh. Beserker. Has a falchion, a two sided axe and poleaxe. Fights on foot and only on foot.

Lwell Llanwythe. monk/leader. The wierdest sod you've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom