Resolved Teleportation when leaving town

Users who are viewing this thread

lemmiwinks

Recruit
Summary: Teleporting when exiting the town.
How to Reproduce: Mostly been smithing/waiting in the town, then selling items. I could've stayed in town for 3-6 days in game time. When finally decided to leave the town got teleported to not far from Sargot. My wife is the governor of this town.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Had a quest lady needs a tutor from a wife. Not sure if it had to do anything with it though.
Media (Screenshots & Video): Teleport Video
Version: 1.2.1
Installed community-made modifications: None

Last edited:
I've had the same thing happen but when a lord from my faction creates an army as I'm waiting in a town.
When I'm riding around on the map my party automatically tries to join an army that is created.
When I leave town after an army is created my party teleports to the whereabouts of the created army.

Version: 1.3.0 Beta

Same here, waiting and smithing in town then teleported a good distance away when I decided to leave the town after a few days. Happened twice and both times seemed to be after a lord from my faction created an army (not 100% sure about the first time, but the second was definitely after a lord created an army).

Edit: I was waiting in town again and got an army created notice. I waited just a little longer then left the town and was teleported just a small distance away (equal to how far I'd expect to travel since the army notice popped up).

Version: 1.2.1

Twice happened to me. Both times the teleport occurred when leaving the smith and then leaving town. The second, I was in Vostrum and teleported to a bandit camp near Tevea. While in Vostru--prior to teleporting--a companion had discovered a hidden bandit camp; I am unsure if this is related.

Beta 1.4.2 - My party will change direction by itself to join an ally army when it's created. Only seems to happen when my wife is in the party. When she isn't in my party the bug doesn't occur.

My campanions teleport all over, I believe it is related to the teleporting of yourself. It always seems to happen when party members are involved.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom