Technical Issues, Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, if i use BoE Launcher i must give my game key, but if i give him, it gives me an error. "refusal activation" i coppy my steam key... What do I do?  :roll:

This mod dont work, if i get working cd-key ( no steam ) but new, and if i join it gives me a window " incorrect name, change it,  Sir " and i kick from serwer, WUT?

Shyu said:
This mod dont work, if i get working cd-key ( no steam ) but new, and if i join it gives me a window " incorrect name, change it,  Sir " and i kick from serwer, WUT?

This is because you already joined a boe server before and you changed your name after. You have to use the same name as the first time you join and this name should be displayed.

I have an issue where when connecting to random maps from the multi-player server menu, maps refuse to download and remain at 0kb downloaded. And when connecting when already in game, my game freezes :*(.

hi everyone. first I want to tank the developers for their work  :grin: and plz apoligise my bad english.

I have this problem:
my code used to register at: "battleofeurope. net register" says:" Registration failed: "Code incorrect" "

- I can join all servers
- I can play but not have any men or equipment (first spawn naked with buggy lumber sword)
- I gain money
- I lvl up
- if I log in with other named character it tells me to log in with "character name"
- code shows up in game

First of all guys...
Make sure you're using the latest version of the launcher and the mod itself.
Read the description carefully before you're going to report your issue.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,311491.0.html

Shaun_deMetz said:
hi everyone. first I want to tank the developers for their work  :grin: and plz apoligise my bad english.
If you would have read the download description, then you would know how to register your character successfully.
According to your forum's profile your native language is german, so I'll try my best to answer your questions in german.

Benutze immer den Ingame-Namen, den du beim ersten Betreten des Servers benutzt hast.
Dieser wird auch angezeigt, sobald du den "Online Character" auswählst.
Der "Code" von dem du redest wird dir ingame angezeigt, sobald du den ursprünglichen Char-Namen benutzt und ebenfalls auf den Online Character klickst.
Dieser Code ist NICHT dein Passwort(musst dir selbst eins ausdenken), das du ebenfalls bei der Registrierung auf der Webseite angeben musst.

Back
Top Bottom