Technical Issues, Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

My Battle of Europe website doesn't work. Whenever I log in it just gets stuck on this loading screen forever

9429abb54b8b6e52d3a1d08b3d8b1c01.png

I've tried rebooting my browser, clearing my cache, history and cookies and even rebooted my PC and it still won't work. Any idea what's wrong?

coc0loc0 said:
My Battle of Europe website doesn't work. Whenever I log in it just gets stuck on this loading screen forever

I've tried rebooting my browser, clearing my cache, history and cookies and even rebooted my PC and it still won't work. Any idea what's wrong?

There is a weird bug since yesterday, sometime the site takes a lot of time to load (20-30 sec) and it seems to be random.
If there is no error in the console (F12) then this is it, just wait until it's loaded. I'll fix it asap.

Same

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://battleofeurope.net/api/Data/GetCharacter

Uncaught TypeError: Unable to process binding "text: function (){return actifBuild().name.baseValue }"
Message: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined knockout?v=5-bNapxHZeOHJm1A6HCB5fbe1hG5wKNR5mLq2Ki0ul81:1

Need little help

It's started today bc yesterday was good.

monsterkiller said:
Same

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://battleofeurope.net/api/Data/GetCharacter

Uncaught TypeError: Unable to process binding "text: function (){return actifBuild().name.baseValue }"
Message: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined knockout?v=5-bNapxHZeOHJm1A6HCB5fbe1hG5wKNR5mLq2Ki0ul81:1

Need little help

It's started today bc yesterday was good.

Fixed.

Sometimes engineer constructs instead of being destroyed when they reach 0 hp, end up being invincible and cannot be destroyed at all, this sucks especially during sieges when you are attacking and someone places ****load of stuff you can't get rid of in a entrypoint. So far it seems to be random when it happens though.

diglosgre said:
on my account at boe.net it says that i have -131425545 / 720 :grin: how is that even possible:grin:

The warband engine has some weird bug that make it send ridiculous amount of kills to the web service. I added a workaround to the site today to prevent these value to be saved.
I am trying to recover the "without bug" kills stats right now.

Google Chrome insists that https://www.dropbox.com/s/kspww445t4aj5ba/BoE%20Launcher.exe is malware..
beware?

It is not.
The launcher isnt verified yet, so some browsers or antivirus softwares might claim that it is a virus or malware.
If this is the case, then just ignore the message and download/install it.
The launcher is 100% safe.

I am still not able to load the page

GuiKa said:
coc0loc0 said:

There is a weird bug since yesterday, sometime the site takes a lot of time to load (20-30 sec) and it seems to be random.
If there is no error in the console (F12) then this is it, just wait until it's loaded. I'll fix it asap.

It Says this:
Uncaught Error: Unable to process binding "with: function (){return selectedBuild }"
Message: Unable to process binding "template: function (){return { name:'temp-value',data:skillPoints} }"
Message: Unable to process binding "text: function (){return value }"

GuiKa said:
JordanOfMercia said:
I am still not able to load the page

Ok then it's something else.

Press F12 on chrome and look into the console, there should be a red message.

Thanks for the help, the bug is now fixed.

Do a Ctrl + R to empty the cache in case it still doesn't work.

Hi...;

I am a recent player in this mod. and like very much !

However after play many heures for save some money to buy equipement, now I can't utilise same items anymore.

The hemlet for example I just utilise in same battles, and now is no more avaible on internet battles but still appears in my character inventory,

So what happend, is because I was killed sometime that I can lost some items ???

the arquebus, since the begining I never can utilise , why ?? I need to have some specifical amount of some skill points ???
same with cannons, I never can shot even, in customs battles (without internet)

Thanks for your answers

Martin

StMartin said:
Hi...;

I am a recent player in this mod. and like very much !

However after play many heures for save some money to buy equipement, now I can't utilise same items anymore.

The hemlet for example I just utilise in same battles, and now is no more avaible on internet battles but still appears in my character inventory,

So what happend, is because I was killed sometime that I can lost some items ???

the arquebus, since the begining I never can utilise , why ?? I need to have some specifical amount of some skill points ???
same with cannons, I never can shot even, in customs battles (without internet)

Thanks for your answers

Martin

Les items se brise lorsque tu n'as pas assez d'or pour le réparer, tu peux réparé un equipement sur le site dans la partie inventaire. De plus les armes utilises un slot, si deux armes utilises le même slot tu ne pourras pas les utilisers.

Pour le canon il faut un refiller et un linstock, deux armes indispensable pour pouvoir le recharger et tirer.

I guess you are french based on your franglais.

Back
Top Bottom