tEatRC: Struggle for Bermia - improved version, new features

Users who are viewing this thread

The English Civil War was just after the 30 Years' War, which I think the Halmarians are based on, so I don't think it will be that bad. The uniforms, especially the pikemen aren't very different anyway.

Nikephoros, nice screenshots. Perhaps you could get Corvid?

First, i'm implementing all the factions, testing the balance and everything, then i think i'll try something with the map. I don't think it will be THAT hard.

Sir Siegfried said:
What the heck its out already?
:?:
How about checking the first page of this thread?

Great job Nikephoros, I really like the idea, and I like the fact that you have started working on it with your feet on the ground, instead of making grandiose threads with tons of impossible ideas that never come out of "planning" stage. With your modelling and texturing skills, plus your willingness to learn and work on the module system I'm sure this will get better and better  :smile:

Oh where would we be without sharing, eh?

I'm giving this a download now. I must agree with D'Sparil, seeing someone who knows what they're doing always makes me happy inside. I have some models I made for TDM's upstart, they're not UV-Mapped or textured due to the fact TDM got banned and it all just sort of fell apart. Would you be interested?

Edit, bluh. Just bluh. I've tried making a map of sorts, but my save keeps getting corrupted. Guess I can't fill that blank.

If you want you can send me the models and\or the textures, i'll try to take care of the rest.

What are they, btw?

P.s. If you have any ideas for unique items and\ore unique parties, send me a message.

Give me a moment, I'll throw up some screenshots before I try to optimize them a bit. These were made a while back, so they are somewhat noobish compared to what I could do now.

There's a few Sabre/Cutlass type swords, an odd claymore/cutlass hybrid I though up, a large two-handed mace, a one handed morning star, a bunch of bucklers and some inventory only items.
A log for lumber, like a leaf for tobacco, some more varied pottery. Various things.

Ah, found a filefront link I had already uploaded. Use or change anything you want. Feel free to criticize as well. If these could UV mapped by anyone, I'd be happy to texture them. I'd especially appreciate it if Laurian Weapon A could be included.

http://www.filefront.com/14729625/EATRC.rar

Nikephoros said:
They are not mine, they are Archangel's.

I think they come from PoP.

You'll be pleased to know that even though I'm saving the majority of my work for PoP,  the textures and meshes I've given CinuzITA for this mod are slightly different from those that I've worked on for PoP, i.e. I've replaced the PoP specific Marleons ornamental harness and Royal Platemail with more generic types that fit in slightly better with tEatRC.

This means both mods will hopefully be using slightly different versions of my armor that will be unique to each one, rather than direct copies. :smile:

Kind regards,

-- Archangel

The new armors and everything look really nice, but I'll definitely wait until a more complete comes out to really start playing.
Also, can you put some information up about the different Bermian states? It would be nice to know more about them.

i implemented the infos yesterday. Ingame, you will access them talking with the traveler. Instead of "the lands beyond Calradia" he will talk to you about the Bermianese Potentates.

Back
Top Bottom