teamkilling in captain (pictures)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

arockstar2

Recruit
Not sure if this is the right place to post but the last couple matches of captain mode there’s been a guy teamkilling/trolling and I’ve just gotten fed up with it. I know the kick/ban feature is coming up but this guy has been doing it nonstop in NA today to the point I've stopped playing. CptCodeine is the one who has been doing it, the other DiesOften guy started team killing him in retaliation (I don't blame him). Also, apologies if the pics are against any rules, just trying to provide evidence. Thank you.
5BnfEch.jpg

pOl3ED6.jpg
Cq299BY.jpg

Just so you know: There is no justification for team-killing, not retaliation, not any reason.
I hear you, though I believe there is still a clear distinction in the matter. The conduct of both was wrong. Still, I don’t know what punishment is going to be enacted. The distinction could be a difference between a few weeks ban vs a permaban.

How do you take a screenshot with your screen's frame visible?

You PrtSc and then put it in a paint document and then take a picture of that with your phone, then screenshot your phone's Photo library and upload that as a thumbnail to the forums. Don't believe me? Behold how effective this strategy is:

Jg5lBPs.png

You PrtSc and then put it in a paint document and then take a picture of that with your phone, then screenshot your phone's Photo library and upload that as a thumbnail to the forums. Don't believe me? Behold how effective this strategy is:

Jg5lBPs.png

Amateur. Works better if you prtsc, put it in paint, and then use snipping tool before taking a picture with the phone and doing the rest.

I have played many games where CptCodiene was in the game and I have never seen him tk. This seems to be more of a matter of a beef he has with Titan.

I have played many games where CptCodiene was in the game and I have never seen him tk. This seems to be more of a matter of a beef he has with Titan.
Ive been in the lobby with him multiple times and he team kills and is just a jerk in general. It’s not a one off thing. Another poster on here has experienced issues with him too. Besides, he was team killing EVERYONE for multiple games in a row for no rhyme or reason other than to troll, and again it’s not the first time he’s done it. Maybe he’s “nice” some of the time, but I’ve yet to see it and it doesn’t excuse his behavior and rule breaking.

I pmed @Callum and he never responded, and with no ban/kick feature in place (along with just the total lack of mp support and content in general) I’ve been getting the vibe that they just don’t care about the multiplayer community much. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom