Team Italy

Users who are viewing this thread

I would recommend Tura for a commander! Once we won a round,while camping the barn  :!: His abilities to rally his companions and keep a good atmosphere on TS with pizza and vodka are essential for every great leader. As Sun Tzu wrote:
"Only vodka can win battles"

WMqoBu2.jpg

Wezyk said:
I would recommend Tura for a commander! Once we won a round,while camping the barn  :!: His abilities to rally his companions and keep a good atmosphere on TS with pizza and vodka are essential for every great leader. As Sun Tzu wrote:
"Only vodka can win battles"

WMqoBu2.jpg

I still remember that battle, we were doomed by hundreds of enemy horseman that were rallying our village without anything able to stop them, then suddenly a hero named Turambar with few men following him made his last stand inside the 'golden barn of glory' where with tactical acumen hold  the enemy at bay. Many shields and spears were broken that day but at the end of the battle only few men survived, the few men that followed the hero... a drunken polish kurwa some village paesants and two whores that cheered up the night of our heroes.

I can write a book ! I haz a story now! The hero, the drunken and the whores....

Back
Top Bottom