Sudmeister-Traditions-Getreidebiere-Bayern-Bier-gabi.jpg
weisswurst101_v-ARDFotogalerie.jpg
0,,16286880_303,00.jpg
BMW.svg

Stahp mixing Bavarian with German!!

There is a big, big, big difference!!!

+1

I'll explain it.
Everything really tempting in the propaganda is Bavarian. As everybody (even Gala) knows, Bavaria has been an independent kingdom for millenia. Since 1864, we're under the rule of King Ludwig II. He wisely governs us from Neuschwanstein Castle. Millions of Japanese tourists can prove that with billions of photographs.

Our greatest enemy are the Prussians ("Saupreissn", e.g. Yona). All good ""German"" players are actually Bavarian (Jarl, Nele, Flame, Jarl and Jarl). I admit, we also have some mediocre players (Varsunk, Scar).

Don't be deceived by Yona's prussian propaganda! That's our beer!

Oh - and soon, Bavaria will be part of Jarlghanistan (Bavaria, Austria and Switzerland united)!

Good point, Bavaria deserves to form an own NC team, imo.

Personally, I am pure (or poor) Westphalian, even though I like to spend holidays in Bavaria sometimes. And here, some may still cherish the memories of "Widukind", an old Westphalian, who fought long time for our freedom as part of the old and true saxony. The enemies were the Franks, lead by a king, well known as "Karl Jarl der Große" or in English "Charle Jarlemagne" or "Charles Jarles the great" (those names are hard to write correct, sorry).
Interesting facts, eh?

And so it seems, the Jarolingian will never change. Greedy for more land and a greater name. Just like our great Jarl, soon to be ruler of Jarlghanistan (which will then have an own NC team for sure).
But, never take us other Germanics all too easy (especially the Westphalians :razz: ) !!
Rome did that too, before.

I'm looking forward to meet y'all on the battlefield!

:grin: :grin:

However, King Ludwig II. is the best, ofc. Even I came to his castle multiple times already and paid tribute. You have to wait long time there to get an audience inside.

Haha, have a nice day, everyone  :wink:

Soon the northern provinces of Germany will unite under Charles Hopkiin XVI. to fight back the Jarlghanian threat.  :!:

Brace yourselves corrupt minions of Jarl for you will be driven back into the mountains you came from.

:!:

Back
Top Bottom