Team Finland

Users who are viewing this thread

_RebelliouS_ said:
Sota , If you need more finnish player ask Varangian about Akame . He is NW player and in duel tournament of NW he got the 1. place so If he plays native that would be great for Finland I guess also 4Given knows him.
For all intent an purposes, if he hasn't played native his timing and knowledge of the range of the native weapons are probably way off. I had the same thing when I played NW, I had no clue how long that bloody thing was.

Golradir said:
_RebelliouS_ said:
Sota , If you need more finnish player ask Varangian about Akame . He is NW player and in duel tournament of NW he got the 1. place so If he plays native that would be great for Finland I guess also 4Given knows him.
For all intent an purposes, if he hasn't played native his timing and knowledge of the range of the native weapons are probably way off. I had the same thing when I played NW, I had no clue how long that bloody thing was.

I saw you many times playing for Netherlands Team and you are not so bad you just need to hang in NW much more just  :grin: . About Akame I trust his melee skills and he told me that he plays native , maybe not so perfect but Im sure If there is chance given he will do his best.

_RebelliouS_ said:
Golradir said:
_RebelliouS_ said:

I saw you many times playing for Netherlands Team and you are not so bad you just need to hang in NW much more just  :grin: . About Akame I trust his melee skills and he told me that he plays native , maybe not so perfect but Im sure If there is chance given he will do his best.

Yeah he is going to join our next training session... Xd

Back
Top Bottom