Team Canada Nations Cup 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

KaZZaP

Sergeant
teamcanda.jpg

FINAL ROSTER

Team Canada

Nation: Canada
Captain: Outlawed (PRT_Salahudin in game)
Vice Captain(s): TADER_BROS_LTD
Members:  PRT_Kazzap, PRT_Temujin, POM_RedKnight, POM_Ravenstein, POM_Gorum, POM_Eom, GK_DragonHelm, GK_DomDeluise, Alexandros, Optimal, Sangfroid, PRT_Lawrie, Taderbros_Fresh, Balion_Merc_PANIC

Team Canada Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/canadanationscup2011

VENT INFO:
Hostname/IP: nyc3.ventriloservers.biz
Port number: 3930

Canada Should def put a team in ! there is alot of great players from canada

are americans allowed to join if you need extra players i am far east coast and get 90 ping on german server :smile:.

POM_Zero said:
are americans allowed to join if you need extra players i am far east coast and get 90 ping on german server :smile:.

We're remaining seperate.

Okay Raven I added you, I also added Xenak and Shozen. Sala said they we're considering even tho I didn't see them say anything lol. There's the matter of leadership, so far I think only has has requested to lead so if anyone else wants to they should speak up so we can decide. Might also want to get some more non PRT's lol. KoA said they have 2 Canadians that might be intrested so hopfully we'll hear from them. Gotta spread the word.

If you could get them to come post here I would really appreciate it. It's hard to get in touch with POM since you guys don't have a thread, at least I don't think you do.

KaZZaP said:
If you could get them to come post here I would really appreciate it. It's hard to get in touch with POM since you guys don't have a thread, at least I don't think you do.

We do have a thread, we just don't post on it nor do our members regulate this forum. The thread buried 50 pages back. We can keep in touch on this thread.

POM_Zero said:

Go back down south you invader!

I'm on a laptop, otherwise I'd totally say yes! Maybe me being in a back-up rooster would work? I could be cannon fodder or something. :lol:

Is there going to be try outs ? if so i would like to try out for the team . Go canucks

Gk_Odin said:
Is there going to be try outs ? if so i would like to try out for the team . Go canucks
Added you two to the potential roster

If we have too many people for sure we'll do tryouts or something, first things first tho lets worry about getting enough players first.

Nice. We have a solid list of players, even if most our team is from PRT.

I suggest you put the flag in the OP, Kazzap. Tim Horton's isn't enough, we need the flag, or at least a picture of a maple leaf.

Back
Top Bottom