Team Baltic

Users who are viewing this thread

Animated-Flag-Lithuania.gif
Animated-Flag-Latvia.gif
Animated-Flag-Estonia.gif

3wc.png

The Pagans of Lithuania are once again threatened by the vastly spread numbers of Christendom's peoples and launch a counter-crusade for Rome. Unlike the Christians, whose only purpose is loot, rape and occupation of territory, brave Pagan men know what they are fighting for - to stop Christianity from reaching and destroying their homeland and to keep the horrors of war far away from the families they love.

Don't pretend nice and don't even try wishing us luck. I dare you!

356384lithuania2cpt.png

Nation
Baltic (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia)   

Captain
Osvaldon

Contact Details
steamsg.gif
  Osvaldon
taleworlds.gif
  Osviux
Members:
lt.gif

lt.gif
lt.gif
lt.gif
lt.gif
lt.gif
lt.gif
lt.gif
lt.gif
lv.gif
lt.gif
lt.gif
lt.gif

Osvaldon

adasdasd
Aury
Cryptic
Darth
EoX
IAmNotTom
Makaveli
Marius
Slow
Tylusis
Vakarel
Vytuzas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ0LSEWvD-I

Mmmmm....
cepelinai.jpg

Basketball - also known as the second religion of Lithuanians
82298701_10.jpg

Law enforcement arrests anti-gay protester. UŽ LIETUVĄ VYRAI!
graz2.jpg

Former prime minister of Lithuania - did nothing to decrease unemployment
kubilius-no-jobs.jpg

Putin, get your hands of Ukraine!
Lietuvos-Seimo-pirmininkė-Loreta-Graužinienė-antradienį-Kijeve-dalyvavo-masinėje-demonstracijoje-už-Ukrainos-integraciją-į-Europą.-EPA-ELTOS-nuotr.-600x416.jpg

President of Lithuania - Dalia Grybauskaitė (she's available, meow)
dalia-grybauskaite-veza-bet-kur2.jpg

Vilnius was, is and will be a Lithuanian city
1245931483pilis.jpg

Lithuania has taken the lead
suicides.jpg

Russians crushing peaceful protesters with tanks
sausio-13.jpg

Well, comrades, the Soviet Union has come to an end
audinys-su-piesiniu-lietuvos-veliava-nesantys-zmones-pamyne-sovietine-61349111.jpg

I'd like to say that all of these Lithuanian players come from a single clan that seeks to maintain an active Lithuanian community within the game. That means it's something special for us and we (we = me :grin:) do a lot to keep it alive - collect contacts of Lithuanian players, advertise the game in Lithuanian gaming sites, assist in purchasing it, invite all Lithuanians to join regardless of their amount of skill and experience, train, play, host and participate in events and more. When I first bought a legit copy of the game, we had nothing and there was no thought of having something. I joined a Polish clan, learned from others, added to my experience, observed the tactics used in matches. By then I only knew ~3 Lithuanian players and in hopes to one day form a national clan I've decided to make a M&B Steam group (after ~2-3 years, it currently has 91 members) for legit players which was the key to an active community. What I've learnt was that with the right initiative a lot can be done, as well as for your community. I admit that it's not perfect, but something is better than nothing and when Taleworlds finally releases Bannerlord, I expect a golden age for our clan.

Slow said:
I would be glad to join you guys, hope language wont be a problem but Im sure it will be!!! :shock:

Playing with Lithuanians is something that isn't easy to get used to, believe me :grin: I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, we can communicate in English. But keep in mind that most of the players are from Lithuania and the language will be used often because it's more efficient.

I'll invite you over to Steam and we can talk more.

Back
Top Bottom