In Progress Team Balance And Bans [UPD]

Users who are viewing this thread

If you ban players who are leaving the game, make a normal selection of players!

Because for example, sometimes I come across a very weak team and you think I will have a desire to continue playing?

Yes, it’s easier for me to shower from a deliberately dead game and go play the next one or go about my business saving time.

Remember that time is your most expensive resource that you have. If you’re used to just wasting it, then I don’t.

Therefore, make a normal selection of forces so that no one leaves the game, otherwise, your game will become as toxic as Dota 2, thanks.

UPD: My game is crash two times and i get the ban Crash (clickable) Ban (clickable)

You are definitely joking.
Cancel this stupid idea with bananas or add leveling up on TDM servers, and then at least more experienced players will appear in the Skirmish.

UPD: My game is crash two times and i get the ban Crash (clickable) Ban (clickable)

You are definitely joking.
Cancel this stupid idea with bananas or add leveling up on TDM servers, and then at least more experienced players will appear in the Skirmish.

I am sorry that crashes caused bans. There is no reliable way to differentiate a client crash from force closing the game. We decided to increase allowed leave counts to 2 and decrease block duration to 5 minutes for now. For other feedback please use relevant forums so relevant team can see it. They may be skipping Technical Support wholly.

Back
Top Bottom