Tea

Users who are viewing this thread

pentagathus said:
Alright, I may know **** all about Turkey but last time I checked Berlin was in Germany. Is there another Berlin or was it a Turkish resteraunt?

Yeah, what Selothi said.

pentagathus said:
Selothi try green tea unadulterated first, some of the **** you can buy (e.g pg tips green tea with lemon somewhere in the ****ing tea bag what?) can be pretty damn offputing.

Good point, actually. Forgot to mention that. Although, clearly, he had it covered.

Weren said:
I like Vanilla or Lemon Tea. I'd like to try mint sometime.

I also find the idea of mixing tea with milk horrendous.

Ukraine is an interesting place.

Selothi said:
And stop patronizing me ! I am soooo not a fag ! Dirty haters !

You don't gotta be a fag, to drink fag tea... but it helps :wink:.

If you're a woman. Otherwise, get on the coffee train.

On that note, France finally produced something of worth.

@Selothi and quite possibly this whole thread:

wat

Tea drinking is quite un-serious business. I found out from reading this thread that there's more than one kind, excluding that ****ty Asian stuff that's named after a State for God knows why. I mean, the most variety of tea I've encountered is sweetened, iced, or plain (aka liquid torture) and frankly I abstain from the stuff. It's not worth the time.

In fact, this entire thread is not worth the time. This could have been answered with one easy question: TEA, MOTHER****ER. DO YOU DRINK IT?

*Rant maybe over*

So, yeah. Tea is pretty useless to me. I'm not even sure if that was a rant, that's just how I feel. But is there seriously tea that does not taste like complete ass?

captain lust said:
It's not just the time, though. It's the dicking around, the cleaning out and normally, I'm making multiple cups simultaneously.
Cleaning takes no time or effort, just open up the diffuser and tip the leaves out. I suppose you should probably wash it at some point too, but I rarely bother between cups unless I'm changing the blend. Multiple cups can be resolved via the arcane device known as a tea pot, which is what you should be using anyway unless you're a ****ing barbarian.
Or if you're ultra lazy like me and can't be arsed with faffing around, just get a french press / cafetiere and use it as a diffuser and tea pot combo. Just bear in mind the things are measured in French coffee cup sizes rather than proper measurements, so when they say "five cups" they mean "one mug if you're ****ing lucky". Handily, the thing is designed for ground coffee anyway, so it allows you to brew all permissible non-alcoholic beverages without needing separate equipment.

And if nobody else is around, you can add the milk to the twenty cup press and simply drink directly from that, saving both a cup and the need to return to the kitchen for at least an hour.

Calodine said:
If you're a woman. Otherwise, get on the coffee train.

On that note, France finally produced something of worth.
Reported. :evil:

And CJ; your lack of teatruïsm is not the fault of tea. It's the fault of your barbarian upbringing. There, there, you can still become a good person.

:sad:

I was referring to Carte Noir. Not particularly nice, but it IS better than the **** Nescafe keep trying to sell me, and it's cheaper too. Percolated stuff in particular.

Archonsod said:
Multiple cups can be resolved via the arcane device known as a tea pot, which is what you should be using anyway unless you're a ****ing barbarian.

A tea what?

Archonsod said:
Or if you're ultra lazy like me and can't be arsed with faffing around, just get a french press / cafetiere

This sentence is self-contradictory.

Heh, I suppose my tea making, as of late, has become somewhat barbaric but when you're having 3/4 cups a day (and making multiple cups, when doing so), any production methods, that are surplus to basic requirements, get thrown out the window. The pot gets used, once in a blue moon and even when I can be arsed, I don't really see the benefit.

Archonsod said:
And if nobody else is around, you can add the milk to the twenty cup press and simply drink directly from that, saving both a cup and the need to return to the kitchen for at least an hour.

This less barbaric than using tea bags?  :???:

A tea pot. A porcelain teapot is the only way to have decent tea btw.

647.jpg
I have a similar one at home minus the flowers on it, porcelain brings out the real flavour of tea.

Let's have a tea party!

No, but seriously. A couple of weeks ago I found the ultimate pleasure of tea - pakistani tea! Really nice chai with cardamom, I seriously orgasm just by thinking about it.

I recently started drinking tea. Luckily my family is into it so we have like 20 different varieties and all loose leaf. Now why didn't someone tell me about this tea thing beforehand?

OMG Bulle how did I forget the spiced chai? Did you have the proper **** with the cardamom pods actualy in the tea bag? Flakes of chilli? The only way to top a tea like that is to drink whilst munching upon pepper biscuits.

pentagathus said:
OMG Bulle how did I forget the spiced chai? Did you have the proper **** with the cardamom pods actualy in the tea bag? Flakes of chilli? The only way to top a tea like that is to drink whilst munching upon pepper biscuits.
No ****ing tea bag. NO ****ING TEA BAG. Just the pods. I have no idea how it is made, I just get it in my hand directly from my Pakistani friend who refuses to tell how the hell he makes so great tea.

Back
Top Bottom