TDM - Same map and faction problem

How to fix the Vlandia and Ovsk problem in TDM

• Disable voting in TDM

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Make a dedicated server, with ONLY Ovsk and Vlandia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make it so, that you can't vote for the same factions in the next round

• Delete Vlandia and Ovsk from the game entirely!

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

TDM got a major problem. The faction Vlandia and the map ovsk, is what the great majority want to play all the time. It's getting super boring. I like democracy, but this is getting out of hand and is destroying any fun.

Let's try to vote again, and hope TW will react on it. I don't believe I am the only one getting sick and tired of that.

Simple solution: Stop TDM from crashing constantly.

TDM crashes at the end of almost every match, and when the new server comes up, it usually reverts to Vlandia vs. Sturgia because they're the default factions if nobody is there to vote. If TDM has a smoother transition from match to match (instead of crashing, waiting, and then getting put back in the lobby after 30 seconds) then we'll see a wider variety of factions.

Simple solution: Stop TDM from crashing constantly.

TDM crashes at the end of almost every match, and when the new server comes up, it usually reverts to Vlandia vs. Sturgia because they're the default factions if nobody is there to vote. If TDM has a smoother transition from match to match (instead of crashing, waiting, and then getting put back in the lobby after 30 seconds) then we'll see a wider variety of factions.
I think you are right about that. Often the factions and maps are being decided by the fastest 3-4 people that joins after the server crashes. But I don't think it will cure the sickness completely, and that it's a major fix. Compared to just disabling the voting system.

Or taleworlds could implement a simple randomizer so that if no factions are voted for (or server crashes and restarts), it does not just choose 0 (vlandia) and 1 (sturgia) every dam time.

Back
Top Bottom